Staggered Doses

Let’s say I am doing 500mg of test E. and 500mg or deca. Is it better if i do all of my deca once a week say on monday and all of my test on thursday. (which i have done in the past) or 250/250 in the same syringe 2X’s a week? this is my second cycle and i am paying attention to the smaller things.

[quote]dreaux wrote:
Let’s say I am doing 500mg of test E. and 500mg or deca. Is it better if i do all of my deca once a week say on monday and all of my test on thursday. (which i have done in the past) or 250/250 in the same syringe 2X’s a week? this is my second cycle and i am paying attention to the smaller things.[/quote]

i know it’s not that big a deal but any input would help i mean whats a forum like this for anyway? we should’t call it a post, we’ll call it a read instead

I’ve always read that the twice a week injections allow for a steadier hormone level, thus resulting in fewer of the smaller side effects and a more consistent test level.

mon and thurs…both test and deca mixed in the same syringe.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
mon and thurs…both test and deca mixed in the same syringe. [/quote]

juice, Would this apply as well to Test-e and Tren-e? 625mg Test and 500mg Tren weekly

[quote]jbdd wrote:
juice20jd wrote:
mon and thurs…both test and deca mixed in the same syringe.

juice, Would this apply as well to Test-e and Tren-e? 625mg Test and 500mg Tren weekly[/quote]

both enanthate esters…so yes.