Stacking Var and D-bol

Well bro no flaming here as NOBODY likes getting fucked like you did. I’m sorry to hear that happen to anyone and you come off as a very humble and nice guy (at least from what I can tell from reading 1-2 internet posts LOL). Stick around post what your goals are, training history, current training, diet and things like that. I’m sure you’ll get pointed in the right direction.

On the bright side Belizian Man Vine is hands down the best new name for my penis I’ve heard in a long time…perhaps even better then purple headed yogurt slinger? Perhaps :wink:

Can you get a refund?

Maaan, it is soo funny how many people are little AR whores… I bought his book; and when I got it I was upset because I wanted to get an Anabolics book but I specifically did not want to get his. It is ok though… Oh yeah, to the OP, you deserve to get flamed if you thought you were buying real Dianabol and you purchased ‘D-Bol’ with a little cow on the bottle. Jackass…

[quote]ifz24 wrote:
Suggested Use:
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Proprietary Blend:
Proprietary Blend: 660mg
Belizian Man Vine extract 80% Phenylethanoid glycosides (root), 6-keto-diosgenin, Muira Puama Extact (root), Phytosterol 90% extract, Tribulus terrestris (fruit), Hecogenin Acetate, Smilagenin 7-keto DHEA acetate, 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin, Vanadyl Sulfate.

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, starch, stearic acid, hydroxy propylmethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide, triacetin, fd&c yellow #10.[/quote]

Not trying to flame but if you really did your research then you would’ve looked for the ingredients and when you saw it realize “This stuff is shit!” and pay just as much for the real thing.

[quote]ifz24 wrote:
Uh oh…yea, it is Hi-Tech. I thought I have done enough research on all products and whatnot…but I guess I was wrong.

Dont sit there and flame on me for not buying to correct supplies. I read just about every newbie thread on here, and “thought” I was doing it right. But everyone makes mistakes. If you wouldn’t mind giving alittle advice on what to get, I’d be more then happy to listen. But dont call me out for making a honest mistake.[/quote]

LOL!! Best post ever!! You made my week bro!

Monopoly

Well,

You have two options:

1. Trash it and learn from a mistake everyone had made.

2. Pass it on and fuvk someone else over.