T Nation

Stacking Var and D-bol

Just recieved my order yesterday. Now for the questions. I've been reading that 25-40mg of d-bol is ideal for a novice user. But the stuff I picked up shows each dose as 650mg...??? Is that right? Cause I'm a bit confused on this.

Secondly, what would be the ideal dosage for Var and D-bol stacking?

Thanks guys.

Forgot to add my stats...sorry.

Weight: 190lbs
Height: 6"1
Workout: 4 times a week

any othere compounds, or just 2 orals?

dezz

let me guess... you probably bought from a site that sells supplements with steroid-like names to trick you into buying. That's the only way I could explain a 650mg tab! lol

HAHAHA. Lemme guess. Hi-Tech Supplements. There was a whole thread on this company the other day. Dude honestly if you're to ignorant to know what you're buying you're definately not ready for the real thing. Stick to the knock-off crap.

Uh oh...yea, it is Hi-Tech. I thought I have done enough research on all products and whatnot...but I guess I was wrong.

Dont sit there and flame on me for not buying to correct supplies. I read just about every newbie thread on here, and "thought" I was doing it right. But everyone makes mistakes. If you wouldn't mind giving alittle advice on what to get, I'd be more then happy to listen. But dont call me out for making a honest mistake.

how much did that run you? just a curious bastard :wink:

dezz

Don't take it to hard. Everyone makes mistakes. I can PM you legit sources if you'd like.

TIP

Not flaming you, but next time get your cycle squared away, post it, as for some feedback, and then make the order.

JW

Do they put anything in that fake crap?

Or do they just base their business off burning lots of people once?

Like Ghost said...is this just a sugar pill? Or does it acutally have stuff in it? Yall got me thinking of just throwing the bottle away...

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Regardless of the obvious scam factor in how they name these things, I would think they'd still be obligated to legitimately list the ingredients. What does the bottle say?

Suggested Use:
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Proprietary Blend:
Proprietary Blend: 660mg
Belizian Man Vine extract 80% Phenylethanoid glycosides (root), 6-keto-diosgenin, Muira Puama Extact (root), Phytosterol 90% extract, Tribulus terrestris (fruit), Hecogenin Acetate, Smilagenin 7-keto DHEA acetate, 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin, Vanadyl Sulfate.

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, starch, stearic acid, hydroxy propylmethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide, triacetin, fd&c yellow #10.

Mostly junk and likely very low amounts of the few things in there that may help.

Ain't gonna hurt you to take 'em if you want to. Just ain't going to do much of anything at all as far as I can see.

Well, I'll try it and see what happens. I'll keep an update on this and tell yall how it goes.

Thanks for the info guys!

Belizian Man Vine?

I believe I have a new nickname for my penis.

Psst! Anthony Robert's book.

Get it.

Exactly what I thought when I read it on their site:

"Belizian Man Vine? Should I be consuming that? Maybe there really IS a home-erotic undercurrent in body building..."

Not to mention I felt bad for all the men in Belize who lost their man-vines to overpowering corporate interests.

Seems too horrible for words...