Stacking TRIBEX & Weight Gainer

I have started taking TRIBEX and was wondering if it’s ok to take with a weight gainer.

Weight gainer = food

Any supplement can be used with it.

Yes. A more logical question is whether the weightgainer is benefiting you.

The only reason I take it is because I have a very fast metabolism and cant seem get enough calories in.Have a good program and clean diet

[quote]animal21 wrote:
The only reason I take it is because I have a very fast metabolism and cant seem get enough calories in.Have a good program and clean diet[/quote]

Heh. Well, taking a test booster certainly isn’t going to DECREASE your metabolism.
But anyway.

How many shakes are you taking in a day?
I would say an easy fix would be to pack these with a lot more calories.
Or, say you have 3 a day. Throw in a scoop of Surge, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and an extra 1/4 cup of oats or a scoop of vanilla ice cream (all blended up).

Make that the only thing you change in your diet, give it a month and see what happens.

(god i wish i had this problem…)

Eat more of your clean foods in your diet, and ditch the weightgainer. Most of them have a shitty protein source combined with a shitty carb source. You’d do much better to make your own liquid weightgainer shakes out of Metabolic Drive or the new Whey Biotest just started manufacturing.

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
Eat more of your clean foods in your diet, and ditch the weightgainer. Most of them have a shitty protein source combined with a shitty carb source. You’d do much better to make your own liquid weightgainer shakes out of Metabolic Drive or the new Whey Biotest just started manufacturing.[/quote]

Yeah.