Stacking Supps

Hey guys just wondering what you thought would be the best stack to use of Biotest supps. I don’t have a ton of money so I can only really stack maybe three supps at max. I want to put size on so MD6 is out of the question. I was just curious as to what people have had the best results with, Tribex, Androsol, Methoxy, ZMA. Like I said I can’t afford all of them cause my budget is low, but I would like to get at least a couple.

Assuming you’re over 21, stack Androsol with Tribex-500. Use Grow! if you have trouble eating properly, getting enough protein, fitting in 5 or 6 meals per day etc… If not, skip it. I like a lot of the other Biotest stuff, but if your goal is muscle gain then the above gives you great bang for the buck.

Will MD6 actually interfere with your efforts to add muscle? My belief has been that it was a fat reduction supplement, so if it conflicts with muscle gains I’d like to know immediately. (Incidentally, as a fat burner it’s been quite helpful to me! And my muscle gains are still good, but if it’s bottlenecking what I otherwise could be getting, please comment!)