Stacking Questions

is it bad to stack a fat burner, creatine, testosterone booster and protein. Is that to much to stack?

My goal is to keep getting bigger but also start getting cut. does anyone have a stack that could help me with my goal.

[quote]fightnight1 wrote:
is it bad to stack a fat burner, creatine, testosterone booster and protein. Is that to much to stack?

My goal is to keep getting bigger but also start getting cut. does anyone have a stack that could help me with my goal. [/quote]

It’s not bad for someone who knows how to put it together effectively. Another words who is experienced. You sound pretty new to this so just basically eating well (having proper nutrition nailed) and hitting quality workouts will yield good results. Why don’t you give us some better stats on where you are at now in terms of body comp and strength levels and we can give you better idea of what you should consider taking or doing.

D

im 17 ive been working out for quite a while now. After wrestiling i was abouth 152lbs and now i am 178lbs i have been getting bigger. I would like to get on track of being a body builder but i do not know where to start. i would also like to loose more body fat.

I eat good, but my eating patterns are a little off. i really just need help with maby a plan to keep getting big but also start getting ripped. Also some supplements to go along with the plan and eating.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=640350

Very good link here for you to use to read up and educate yourself in these areas. If you want to have the best results, it’s best to be educated for the task.

Good luck,

D