T Nation

Stacking Oral Primo With Winny

Oral Primobolan(Methenolone Acetate), what is a safe dose ED to stack with oral winy (@ 50mg - 100mg ED) for 4-5weeks? With out getting the side effects such as hair loss and bad acne, little worried about that since my friend started losing a lot of hair on Masto and Primo is derived from DHT also.

And apart from Zinc and Green Tea which I am using on a cutting cycle anyway what else is best to counter these sides?

Thanks guys

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
GB_Dan wrote:
Oral Primobolan(Methenolone Acetate), what is a safe dose ED to stack with oral winy (@ 50mg - 100mg ED) for 4-5weeks? With out getting the side effects such as hair loss and bad acne, little worried about that since my friend started losing a lot of hair on Masto and Primo is derived from DHT also.

And apart from Zinc and Green Tea which I am using on a cutting cycle anyway what else is best to counter these sides?

Thanks guys

Well I’d be more worried about the winny causing hairloss myself, though 200mg ED of oral primo (an ‘effective dose’ and a HUGE waste of money IMO) would cause some loss.

Does male pattern baldness run in your family? If not then you need not worry.

Also, please tell me about the green tea and zinc, and their ability to counter hair loss. I have no idea how this might work, but I’m all ears, lol.

Bushy[/quote]

Not as far as I know, so 200mg a day would be ok for gains?

Look up there effects on DHT.

GB_Dan wrote:

Not as far as I know, so 200mg a day would be ok for gains?

Look up there effects on DHT.

Could you please be a little more specific as to where you found said info? I’ve looked into green tea and zinc, and have never heard either of them mentioned i terms of hair loss protection.

200mg ED of oral primo would be OK for gains, but would also be a SPECTACULAR waste of money.

Obviously you are scared of needles or something, which is fair enough I suppose, but you’re obviously not too concerned with your liver, or you wouldn’t be running winstrol. Therefore why not save a huge chunk of cash and take some turinabol instead of the primo?

bushy[/quote]

They both control and inhibit DHT.

Don’t know much about tbol, I don’t want to inject or have any orals that convert to est. Why would it be a waste of money? too small of a dose?

[quote]GB_Dan wrote:
They both control and inhibit DHT.[/quote]

Although I’m skeptical of that claim, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that there probably is a study somewhere supporting it.

That said, shouldn’t you be concerned about them inhibiting other DHT-like substances like your gear?

[quote]Whoa! wrote:
GB_Dan wrote:
They both control and inhibit DHT.

Although I’m skeptical of that claim, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that there probably is a study somewhere supporting it.

That said, shouldn’t you be concerned about them inhibiting other DHT-like substances like your gear?[/quote]No.

I really don’t know why we bother trying to write informative and though-out posts, when you don’t have the courtesy to do the same.

Your minimalist answers show either a lack of respect, interest, or manners.

Either that or you are just so damn busy that you can’t spare the time…

bushy[/quote]

Sorry it was a bit rude I have just been busy, well not afaik that they affect gains but as they are natural controllers of DHT I would have thought the sides from DHT wouldn’t be as bad? I am going by my own logic and what ive read, I don’t like to sprout bs.

I have been reading up on tbol, it looks good but I don’t want a steroid that converts to Estrogen and gives me Estrogen side effects while im on the cycle. I suppose in 4 weeks with Winny it should be safe as Winny kind of has AI effects and Tbol aromatizes weakly?

But would oral primo at 200mg ED compared to 40mg of tbol ED be more effective on a low cal cutting diet? I only get half the protein a day I should get at least, but I am cutting with ECA and want to get this over and done with. But I would also like gains at the same time heh or at least to keep my strength up so I can gain very slowly.

Or all 3, Oral Primo 200mg ED / Winny 50mg ED / Tbol 40mg, Primo is really friendly on the liver but how bad would the DHT sides be and I would probbly need a AI or Anti-E?

bump ;p

I doubt the zinc and green tea will do anything good or bad, but there is no good reason to think they will help you. If they stop conversion to DHT then they won’t help becaue Winny and Primo act directly and don’t need to convert and if they block DHT action they will block the actio of W and P.

Why he was saying it is a waste of money is because 200-300mg/day oral Primo will cost a lot and oral primo is not that powerful a steroid so the bang for buck is low. If money is not an issue try it. Start out low dose on the Winny and Primo to see if your hair falls out and you are succeptable to DHT hair loss. If not keep going up to an effective dose. OT shouldn’t give you much estrogen sides but have Nolvadex on hand just in case and you can also use it after you go off.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
I doubt the zinc and green tea will do anything good or bad, but there is no good reason to think they will help you. If they stop conversion to DHT then they won’t help becaue Winny and Primo act directly and don’t need to convert and if they block DHT action they will block the actio of W and P.

Why he was saying it is a waste of money is because 200-300mg/day oral Primo will cost a lot and oral primo is not that powerful a steroid so the bang for buck is low. If money is not an issue try it. Start out low dose on the Winny and Primo to see if your hair falls out and you are succeptable to DHT hair loss. If not keep going up to an effective dose. OT shouldn’t give you much estrogen sides but have Nolvadex on hand just in case and you can also use it after you go off.[/quote]Well yea PCT is allready planned, 3 weeks of 40/20/20 nolva. I might try the tbol then.

hmm don’t think I will bother, I will save the gear for a later time as I hurt my tricept?