Stacking Novadex-XT and Methyl 1D?

would stacking this be dangerous?

Stacking that would be a waste of money.

well its my first time taking any test booster. im a week away from finishing masterdrol cycle and i got alright gains but no big difference. i thought if i got a prohormone and a test booster i’d get some solid gains.

I don’t understand where this recent influx of uneducated users came from. Is it because Summer is coming up?

You need to read the stickies at the top of the section.

After that, you need to read some more.

You’re going to mess your self up.

Yea I agree completely with DOH. Do you have any idea what your doing? Do you have pct planned for this masterdrol cycle. If you understood what prohormones are and what they did then you would not be asking this question. What are your stats?

Yes I have a cycle of Formadrol lined up. Ive been on a one month cycle of Masterdrol, and i just wanted to know if i could go another month without using formadrol and just keep going with another prohormone, and possibly a Testosterone booster. I posted this in the beginners tab but somehow it got put in the steroids. i was just asking for your opinion i havent bought any Methyl-1D yet or Novadex. I have bought formadrol and had paid attention to what the directions said.

Height: 5’10"
Weight: 250

max on bench: 285
Max on Squats: 455
Max on Dead lift: 405

What other stats do you want to know?

Your 18 years old there is no need for prohormones your body is naturally producing enough testosterone to net you decent gains. I mean if you really want to shut down ur HPTA system and keep pounding your liver then sure go ahead and do another month. Though I wouldnt recommend that.

dont do it…u want your liver right?

Alright Big Dick coming through, none of the LG Sciences crap will cause severe HPTA suppression. WHY GB? You ask. Because they are crap. Just by design they wont achieve a great impact on androgen levels in the body. The stupid ads compare it Methyl Turd 1 to Anavar with the Methyl being the clear choice. Chicken nuggets trump Anavar in my book.

And W3llis please don’t spread “straight from the asshole” knowledge it will only spread to the OP who then by default will spread the word. None of the shit they put out is 17α-methylated.

It also depends on whether you are using the new masterdrol(which is crap) or you got your hands on the original methyl masterdrol which could have a significant impact on shutting down your HPTA. My guess is your using the new shit they put out so it wont have a significant effect on your HPTA but it can do some small damage. Bottom line at 18 you don’t need it.

coming off a masterdrol cycle: PCT? WHERE IS THE PCT!!!

Novedex has ATD in it. It is an aromatase inhibitor. 18 year old should not be inhibiting their aromatase enzyme. Leave your hormones alone until you are old enough to fully grasp the potential disaster that could occur from tampering with your endocrine system.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Novedex has ATD in it. It is an aromatase inhibitor. 18 year old should not be inhibiting their aromatase enzyme. Leave your hormones alone until you are old enough to fully grasp the potential disaster that could occur from tampering with your endocrine system. [/quote]

BUT WHAT ABOUT GETTING SWOLE! or DIESEL! and Getting sik abz and having hot seks! The point is that no matter how many people tell them otherwise they will never realize the possible disaster that could arise from their blatantly uneducated decisions. So they merrily take their prohormone of a prohormone like the bottle tells them and end up with puffy nips and wonder why God has been so cruel. My take on LG Crap is that the stuff can be put in a happy meal. Its nothing but smoke and mirrors with a pinch of sea leprechaun extract. Novedex upon further research seems like a OTC AI, humm I should go get a bottle and give it a go, and makes me wonder why its still legal.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Novedex has ATD in it. It is an aromatase inhibitor. 18 year old should not be inhibiting their aromatase enzyme. Leave your hormones alone until you are old enough to fully grasp the potential disaster that could occur from tampering with your endocrine system.

BUT WHAT ABOUT GETTING SWOLE! or DIESEL! and Getting sik abz and having hot seks! The point is that no matter how many people tell them otherwise they will never realize the possible disaster that could arise from their blatantly uneducated decisions. So they merrily take their prohormone of a prohormone like the bottle tells them and end up with puffy nips and wonder why God has been so cruel. My take on LG Crap is that the stuff can be put in a happy meal. Its nothing but smoke and mirrors with a pinch of sea leprechaun extract. Novedex upon further research seems like a OTC AI, humm I should go get a bottle and give it a go, and makes me wonder why its still legal. [/quote]

I don’t know. I’ve been asking myself recently why kids cant just be happy with regular abz and luke warm secks…

Look, All i wanted was some opinions on if I should or not. From the looks of it i Probably wont. I already know i could have hurt my self with the Masterdrol cycle(New Masterdrol), i can deal with that but don’t harass me. Thanks to those who gave me good advice not just criticism.I’m gonna follow up with Formadrol soon, and then from there on, I just am going with my whey and creatine.