Stacking IM Products

Hi,
soon i’ll start my cycle.
it’ll be the first time i stack IM products (testo ena, primo e mast)

can I load a single syringe with all the 3 drugs (for a total of 6ml)?

[quote]cadav wrote:
Hi,

[/quote]

I am curious of this myself. If you are suppose to draw air into the syringe equal to the amount of fliud you plan to draw.

1- Do you simply draw 2 ml of air, inject into the vial, pull two ml of fliuid,
2- followed by drawing 2more ml of air, injecting into the second vial all of the air up to the 2 ml of current fliud,
3- then draw 2 ml of the second vials oil, and repeat for the third vial to equal 6 ml of fliud? Is there a easier method?

no, it’s not necessary to draw air. just use a 21G needle and draw from all three. just practice your addition skills before you do.

[quote]cadav wrote:
Hi,

[/quote]

Mixing different gear in the same syringe is fine. However, I would not choose to inject 6ml’s in a single injection point. 3 is as much as I ever choose to do in a glute and 2 is even better

[quote]sapasion wrote:

Mixing different gear in the same syringe is fine. However, I would not choose to inject 6ml’s in a single injection point. 3 is as much as I ever choose to do in a glute and 2 is even better[/quote]

i use to IM on my quad.
I always done 5ml in a single shot…
I also do it on delts

Why do you think it is better to avoid to IM more than 2-3ml? time? problem? pain?

and if i shot in different side, can i suse the same syringe or i should change it, or change needle?

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
no, it’s not necessary to draw air. just use a 21G needle and draw from all three. just practice your addition skills before you do.[/quote]

I’ll do :slight_smile:
thx

Hey,
Stacking the AAS’s into one needle is no problem but 6ml into one site is way to much! I would personally use 3 injection sites or even better split the injections into 3 days. If there all enanthate versions, long lasting, then why not shoot it 2 or 3 times a week (even though it’s not necessary).

I was always taught, no more than 3ml in the glutes, 2ml in the quad, 1.5 in the shoulder and 1.25ml in the tricep but i guess everyone is different. No question, I would not shoot that much into one site though.

I can put 2cc’s in my delts with no problems…more than that and I get discomfort.

You can stack all 3 of the compounds in a single dart. I did that exact combo and it went fine.

I fill with air the amount I am going to draw, flip my gear upside down (rubber facing down), put in the needle (from the bottom), keeping the needle pointing up inject the air and then draw the gear. Keeping the needle facing up draw more air and repeat. as long as your needle is facing up the gear will stay at the bottom of the syringe.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
I can put 2cc’s in my delts with no problems…more than that and I get discomfort.

You can stack all 3 of the compounds in a single dart. I did that exact combo and it went fine.

I fill with air the amount I am going to draw, flip my gear upside down (rubber facing down), put in the needle (from the bottom), keeping the needle pointing up inject the air and then draw the gear. Keeping the needle facing up draw more air and repeat. as long as your needle is facing up the gear will stay at the bottom of the syringe.[/quote]

thank you for the info! really clear and usefull!!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
You put 6ml into your delts!?!?!?!?!?! You crazee like a de fox![/quote]

LOL, yes i’m crazy :smiley:
however i think it is uncomfortable due to the position (at the end i have blended the needle…)

i need to do more stretching to pin my delt :smiley:

it’s not necessary to continually draw air into the syringe.