Stacking Ideas for Alpha Male

question for everyone…im new here and just ordered 2nd bottle of Alpha Male…i would really like to pack on some size and was wondering if you all could tell me some good stacking ideas, exercises that worked for you, etc…im 5’10" and weigh 185lbs and im 43…any help will help me…thanks all

Alpha Male is pretty ‘stacked’ in and of itself. I dont think you need to stack it with anything.

If you’re looking to put on size, you’re going to need to eat above maintenence calorie levels. Compound movements will help you put on the most mass, in general.

Honestly, you sound a little clueless. What are your stats? Program? Diet?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Alpha Male is pretty ‘stacked’ in and of itself. I dont think you need to stack it with anything.

If you’re looking to put on size, you’re going to need to eat above maintenence calorie levels. Compound movements will help you put on the most mass, in general.

Honestly, you sound a little clueless. What are your stats? Program? Diet?[/quote]

+1

AM by itself is pretty much a stand alone product as it gets. My recommendation would be to add ZMA pre bed and maybe 6-OXO for estrogen blocking effects. Outside of that, eating and sleeping is what’s going to take you to your next level, that and a good training program.

[quote]Dominator wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Honestly, you sound a little clueless. What are your stats? Program? Diet?

+1

AM by itself is pretty much a stand alone product as it gets. My recommendation would be to add ZMA pre bed and maybe 6-OXO for estrogen blocking effects. Outside of that, eating and sleeping is what’s going to take you to your next level, that and a good training program.
[/quote]

You don’t need the 6-OXO pretty similar product only Alpha Male is better IMO. Stack with Alpha Male for muscle gains. If you are lifting hard on compound movements an eating enough I would say add Surge for post workout recovery with Creatine and BCAA’s.

The number one thing to be stacked is a workout program strong enough to stimulate gains. Many guys young and old alike purchase a product like Alpha Male continue doing sub par workouts and don’t eat enough and then blame the product when they don’t gain twenty pounds of muscle in two weeks.

Hard training on appropriate exercises to facilitate growth combined with optimum calories and good nutrition are the keys to taking advantage of increased testosterone whether derived naturally or synthetically.

Hope this helps,

D

Plenty of food, creatine, and Surge. ZMA before bed. Not trying to over simplify, but that, along with Alpha Male, works wonders for me.

My personal experience with 6-OXO was not good. I used it several years ago. I think Alpha Male is superior.

Christopher

i lift 4 times a week, mon-thurs. bench press 10,8,8,6 reps incl. press 8,8,6 reps decline 8,8,6 reps flys 8,8 reps pullovers 10,10 reps tri pushdowns 10,8,8,6 reps dips 10,10,10 reps bench dips 10,10,8 reps tues. 1 arm rows 8,8,8 wide grip seated rows 8,8 narrow grip seated rows 8,8 pulldowns 10,10,8 barbell curls 8,8,6 ez preacher curls 8,8,6 incl. curls 14,14 conc. curls 10,10 wed. mil. press 10,10,10 incl. rear laterals 10,10,10 arnold presses 10,10,10 lying side laterals 10,10 shrugs 10,8

{cont.} front and back wrist curls 10,10 thurs. squats 8,8,8 leg ext 8,8,8 leg curls 8,8,8 calf raises 10,10 i also take creatine and try for appr. 30 grms of protein 6 times a day. right now i bench 245. i got the program off net but thought it might be a bit much. what do u all think?