T Nation

Stacking for Mass

Looking for a lil advise im stacking 150 mg Anadrol per day with 725 mg per week of testosterone enanthate. Im 185lbs working out min 3/4 days a week trying to bulk do I watch my diet or just eat anything and everything? What kind of weight gai s should I see. Thanks for input

that’s a pretty high dosed cycle mate. Have you cycled before?

You don’t need that much Anadrol. Reduce to 50-100mg tops. Test is high for a first cycle according to some but I like it. With that being said. You obviously have little to absolutely zero idea what the hell you are doing so, I highly recommend you learn how to eat before you get on.

Shit sorry ya it was 75 drol and im at 203 lbs now my gains worked well and now starting a different stack but you are correct my eating sucks i just eat as much as i can and the best i can my waist gas thinned out. By love my results im still on my way to 225-230 by xmas .

I have cycled before yes i was weighing in at about 145 two years ago i couldent gain so i did a couple cycle just to get over the hump. Now like i was sying im on my way to 225-230 than cut than just maintain.

LMAO 6’ 140lbs and couldn’t grow.

^^^ that equals pathetic and explains how after 3 cycles your just barely over 200lbs.

Well thanks for the belittling your advice goes along way. Guess i did learn one thing dont ask for advice here.

[quote]lilcountryboy wrote:
Well thanks for the belittling your advice goes along way. Guess i did learn one thing dont ask for advice here.[/quote]

Truth hurts, BRAH

Your andriol dose is a bit high. I see nothing wrong with the test quantity. I would try to get my diet nailed in your situation to get the most from the cycle.

[quote]lilcountryboy wrote:
I have cycled before yes i was weighing in at about 145 two years ago i couldent gain so i did a couple cycle just to get over the hump. Now like i was sying im on my way to 225-230 than cut than just maintain.[/quote] [quote] thanks for the belittling your advice goes along way. Guess i did learn one thing dont ask for advice here.[/quote]

You would get flamed on just about any forum for saying you couldn’t get over the hump at 140. Not just here. AAS can’t fix improper diet and workouts.