Stacking Ephedra With Fat Burners

In the past, I enjoyed using ephedra, it seemed to help me a lot. After the ban I tried a few “ephedra free” fatburners including HOT-ROX without much luck.

I was having good results with San Tight (I have read a lot of good things about HOT-ROX, so I’m not talking bad about it at all.) For whatever reason, Tight was better for me.

My question is, last summer I had some plain ephedra and stacked it with San Tight. The results were phenomenal. (40mg/day)

I was planning to do the same this summer, but just read a warning saying "Do not stack Tight with ephedra/ ephedrine…

Is this just a precautionary measure? Or is this truly dangerous for some reason I don’t see.

The ingredients are:
Proprietary Thermogenic Complex 375mgâ?  â? 
(Caffeine Anhydrous 99%, Green Tea Extract 60% EGCG, Synephrine 96%, Pure Guggulsterones E & Z 99%, Sclareolide 96%, Yohimbine 99%, Vinpocetine 99%, Bioperine® 96%)…

Don’t do it. Their legal department probably made them put that on there because of cases of people being hospitalized, or worse, from using that stack.

Off the top of my head, it looks like it could be that the combination causes dangerously high blood pressure or heart problems.

Yea I’m thinking that’s dancing with the devil, are you familiar with myocardial infarction?

On a side note, your bathroom will likely be clean as hell.