Stacking Dbol

Wats up fellas

Okay, so i’ve been reading up alot on the topic on here and abroad for quite some time now. Figured id make a thread on here and get feedback from guys who have tryed this before/at least have alot more knowledge on the subject matter than myself; im considering taking D-bol as a stand alone (i.e. no gear, just D-bol) to get my feet wet and see how my body reacts.

QUESTION: 1)what do you think of stacking D-bol with Winni-V?
2)Is it better to use D-bol alone? Is there virtually no difference if you DO stack them?
3)Is it best to use something while on a cycle like Nolvadex to help control estrogen levels/after the cycle/or only if “sympthoms” occur i.e. gyno

Thanks guys

IMO I wouldn’t do an oral only cycle period.

#1 No
#2 No, stack with test
#3 Yes but needs to be re thoughout

Not being an ass just saying most guys who run dbol by itself loose 100% of their gains within 8 weeks, usually stop working out for a while cause their mood, estrogen and the fact their system crashed depresses them and they stop working out. i see it every month in the gym.

If your going to do something at least do it right!

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
#1 No
#2 No, stack with test
#3 Yes but needs to be re thoughout

Not being an ass just saying most guys who run dbol by itself loose 100% of their gains within 8 weeks, usually stop working out for a while cause their mood, estrogen and the fact their system crashed depresses them and they stop working out. i see it every month in the gym.

If your going to do something at least do it right![/quote]
Ok, Only ask because this was a “beginner” cycle someone had suggested to me before just diving in w/ the test being as I have yet to davvle w any type of gear. Any suggestions on an ideal first cycle for a first timer?

Search forum boards for beginner cycle.

9/10 will say 500mg test e or cyp for 10-12 weeks
With proper PCT

Go look at beefy’s first post for a cycle title First cycle test + dbol, Lots of research. Read through it, its a good starting point. Its about 12 post down on the forum page.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Search forum boards for beginner cycle.

9/10 will say 500mg test e or cyp for 10-12 weeks
With proper PCT

Go look at beefy’s first post for a cycle title First cycle test + dbol, Lots of research. Read through it, its a good starting point. Its about 12 post down on the forum page. [/quote]
thanks