T Nation

Stacking Advice Needed!

I am fairly new to the prohormone market. I have taken methyl 1- test before for a small period and also in high school, 2 1/2 years ago, i took a stack TRIBEX.

i have worked out strenuously for a few years and know how to optimize diet, sleep and exercise for maximum muscle growth.

Ok here’s the question. I have 4 bottle of MAG-10, The Legacy formula, and i was wondering how to take that with the creablast methoxy pro, myo-blast (myostain), Alpha Male, methyl 1-test from underground labs, and the Power Drive and Surge from Biotest. I also have some milk thistle and liv 52 for liver protection.

I know this seems like alot of shit to take , but i have kinda bought this stuff a couple products at a time.

i have take a break from the gym for the last 4 months so i could rest my body. But whenever i get back into the gym i am going to do it with 1000%. I was wondering what would be the best way to cycle on and off of the varios products so i get maximum benefit.

i also train mma a couple times a week wiht a pro fighter who out weighs me by 42 lbs, so i get some pretty good cardio in.

Thank you for your time.

I think you need to do more research. There is no way you should stack Alpha Male with M1T and MAG-10 Legacy. Powerdrive and Surge have little to do with a stack of any kind. And, I would say that if you are new to prohormones, M1T wouldn’t be my first choice.

RIT Jared

[quote]Mr. Christ wrote:
I am fairly new to the prohormone market. I have taken methyl 1- test before for a small period and also in high school, 2 1/2 years ago, i took a stack TRIBEX.

i have worked out strenuously for a few years and know how to optimize diet, sleep and exercise for maximum muscle growth.

Ok here’s the question. I have 4 bottle of MAG-10, The Legacy formula, and i was wondering how to take that with the creablast methoxy pro, myo-blast (myostain), Alpha Male, methyl 1-test from underground labs, and the Power Drive and Surge from Biotest. I also have some milk thistle and liv 52 for liver protection.

I know this seems like alot of shit to take , but i have kinda bought this stuff a couple products at a time.

i have take a break from the gym for the last 4 months so i could rest my body. But whenever i get back into the gym i am going to do it with 1000%. I was wondering what would be the best way to cycle on and off of the varios products so i get maximum benefit.

i also train mma a couple times a week wiht a pro fighter who out weighs me by 42 lbs, so i get some pretty good cardio in.

Thank you for your time.[/quote]

I just re-read your post.

I guess I would use the MAG-10 first.

2-3 weeks MAG-10
2 weeks Alpha Mmale/M, recovery

until the MAG-10 is gone

and then I would do the M1T cycle

I don’t know much about Myostatin or Methoxy-7.

I don’t think I would start a PH cycle right after you get back to the gym-- I would rather see you work hard for a couple months and then get into it. I think you would see much better gains.

RIT Jared

Thank for the Advice RIT Jared. My first instinct was to wait a little bit and do alot of olympic lifts before i got on the prohormones. I just wasnt sure if there was a certain way i could take this stuff to optimize my success.