T Nation

Stacking 11-T and ReceptorMax

Fellas,
Other than being ungodly expensive, is there anything negative about taking both ReceptorMax AND 11-T at the same time?

[quote]footballman5 wrote:
Fellas,
Other than being ungodly expensive, is there anything negative about taking both ReceptorMax AND 11-T at the same time? [/quote]

I asked TC this question and he said it shouldnt be a problem at all.

Thanks! Now as long as my wallet can handle it…

…or as long as the production supply can handle it :stuck_out_tongue:

seems like a potent stack. after my short cut that I’m on (another 4 weeks), I’m going to do the same (though only 1 bottle of ReceptorMax)

If anyone does use the two concurrently, can you please try to track progress kinda detailed?

I am, and I’m sure there are more, who would be seriously interested in seeing these two in action together.

Should have mine (and hopefully my 11-T since it has been on order since August) here in a week or so. Will post beginning and ending inforamtion.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
If anyone does use the two concurrently, can you please try to track progress kinda detailed?

I am, and I’m sure there are more, who would be seriously interested in seeing these two in action together. [/quote]

I agree, but think Carbolin 19 (even Leucine) would be a wicked addition to this stack, at max dose. And throw in some HIIT sessions or fasted SS cardio and track progress :slight_smile:

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
If anyone does use the two concurrently, can you please try to track progress kinda detailed?

I am, and I’m sure there are more, who would be seriously interested in seeing these two in action together.

I agree, but think Carbolin 19 (even Leucine) would be a wicked addition to this stack, at max dose. And throw in some HIIT sessions or fasted SS cardio and track progress :)[/quote]

do you think this would be a better stack for a bulk or a cut, you mentioned cardio so im guessing a cut is what you think it would be more useful for am i right or totally off?

Not necessarily for a cut. I think doing cardio on a ‘bulk’ is severely underrated and helps to establish the G-Flux effect that has been written about by Berardi. As long as you are getting in enough calories to grow, more physical activity - yes, even in the form of cardio - will benefit you.

If bulking, I think just having the Carbolin 19 should be fine. If on a cut, taking HRX might be better since it also contains Carbolin 19.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Not necessarily for a cut. I think doing cardio on a ‘bulk’ is severely underrated and helps to establish the G-Flux effect that has been written about by Berardi. As long as you are getting in enough calories to grow, more physical activity - yes, even in the form of cardio - will benefit you.

If bulking, I think just having the Carbolin 19 should be fine. If on a cut, taking HRX might be better since it also contains Carbolin 19.[/quote]

Endurance training can have a positive effect on cellular metabolism. Can increase the number of a certain type of glucose transporter on muscle cells.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Not necessarily for a cut. I think doing cardio on a ‘bulk’ is severely underrated and helps to establish the G-Flux effect that has been written about by Berardi. As long as you are getting in enough calories to grow, more physical activity - yes, even in the form of cardio - will benefit you.

If bulking, I think just having the Carbolin 19 should be fine. If on a cut, taking HRX might be better since it also contains Carbolin 19.[/quote]

ok i see, ya i dont do cardio even for a bulk because of hockey but i get what your saying. So a bulk with Receptormax, 11-T, Carbolin 19, and L-Leucine could be a good test. We should both do it and compare results lol

IS Receptormax something that would be great for a bulking period?

[quote]howie424 wrote:
IS Receptormax something that would be great for a bulking period?[/quote]

read the article on it and think about it