Stack Winstrol w/ Another Supplement to Gain Size Quickly?

What should I stack with Winstrol, to keep the water weight off but increase size at a faster rate than normal? I’m a football athlete and I plan on getting faster and bigger for the upcoming season. Thanks for all the answers look forward to reading them

winny and football will be bad news bears for your joints and tendons, how old are you for starters, and what position do you play? body weight? height?

1 Like

Thanks for replying man, and I’m 18 205, I play WR and linebacker, this year on the defensive side I think I will be a DE. I feel like I have a pretty mature body, been able to grow a beard since I was 16 and everyone thinks I’m a lot older than 18.

Im guessing your going to be a senior in high school this fall? whats the point of this cycle trying to play college ball? and you want to grow into the body of a DE

Yes I will be a senior next season, and trying to gain some speed and strength. Also would like to end up playing college ball, I do not want my body to grow into a de, more like a lb body. Pack on a lot of lean muscle.

So I actually play college football right now at a school thats won a natty in the past couple seasons, I wouldn’t risk doing suppresive AAS because when your this young your going to perma fuck your HPTA. Some things I would like into is GW 501516 will help big time when it comes to endurance aspect, MK 677 is a nice oral Hgh secratlogue, than can help with lean mass gain, joints, some fat loss etc, then eventually you could move on to some of the injectable peptides, like GHRP, IPAM, CJC that kind of stuff. and some albuterol before practice could be another option, all these aren’t suppressive and won’t damage your HPTA, but can give you mild to moderate muscle gain/ recomp

Personally right now I’m running GW 501516, Mk 677 at a lower dose, and albuterol pre workout
its been a nice combo for me and dosent have any wild side effects

BTW, if you want to play college football, steroids will not magically make you an elite player, work on your craft, work on your hips, disengaging blocking, using your hands in pass rush, pad level ETC… be coachable. The next step after that is to ball out this year and send your tape out on a huddle or something similar to coachs, and try to figure out what exactly your options are

Let me know if you have any other questions man, good luck with your season

1 Like