Stack for Inseason

Im looking for a natural stack i can use for the football season thats not going to get me screwed on a drug test.

Im thinkin: Alpha Male, Creatine, and Ebol.

would this be effective or is there alot better out there?

[quote]BlazinSpeed wrote:
Im looking for a natural stack i can use for the football season thats not going to get me screwed on a drug test.

Im thinkin: Alpha Male, Creatine, and Ebol.

would this be effective or is there alot better out there?[/quote]

i would lose the ebol. there are better and cheaper ways of getting those compounds at that dose. i’m not saying it sucks, just not the best way to get ecdysterone and rhodiola rosea for your money, the other stuff is over-rated, and is 6-oxo banned? along the same lines is methoxy if money is no object.

BETA-7 if you are not on it, you will love it, run circles around everyone in the forth quarter.

BCAA is good too. I’m guessing you have Surge or something similar for workouts and use a protein blend with micellar casein before bed.

Yea 6-oxo is banned. anything thats banned from the NFL or NCAA is also banned in the AFL. I wasnt to sure on the Ebol either. so im wondering what kind of stack you would suggest. if it helps im 23yrs 200lbs 7%bf. I just need somthing to help preserve the strength/muscle ive gained during the off season.

also i dont know what BETA-7 is or if its banned.

I use ON whey protein and i make my own preworkout energy drink containing: caffine, tryrosine, taurine, vit-c, and glucoronolactone but i am thinking of changing that to caffeine, tryrosine, DMAE, gingko biloba, b-6

BETA-7 Store here and no shouldnt be banned

Phill