Stack for Clean Bulk

Need a bit of help trying to work out a stack. Never really used supplements before, except basic protein shakes and what not. I’m a 29yo natural lifter. Currently 5’11, 175 pounds at about 11% bf. FFB but ectomorphic as a teen. trying to get down to 8% before clean bulk. I’m hopefully only a few weeks from doing this so I’m want to get some orders in weekly and stock pile. I’ve read various threads and so far I’ve come up with:

pre workout - Spike
during workout?
Post workout - Surge + Creatine (after loading)
minimize fat loss - Carbolin 19
Help sleep - ZMA
Protein supplement - Whey or Metobolic Drive?

…and maybe a Testosterone booster considering I’m approaching 30? Is Alpha Male or Rev Z better?

Well if you go Alpha Male you don’t need Carbolin 19.

Really for a good bulk you need to get your diet and training in check before you consider supplements. If you feel you do, then the ones you listed are a pretty good start.

My suggestions: Creatine, Surge, Flameout, BCAA or Beta 7 (read each thread and see which is more appropriate for you), Alpha Male and Metabolic Drive Complete. Grow! Whey is ok, but Complete adds in some other stuff that is good for a clean bulk. If you would prefer to get your carbs elsewhere, then just the whey would be better.

[quote]Huh? wrote:
I’m a 29yo natural lifter. Currently 5’11, 175 pounds at about 11% bf.

[/quote]

In my humble opinion stick to Surge,creatine and some M.drive. Save the rest of your money and buy real food, and
as an ectomorph at 5’11 and 175, worry about getting down to 8% after you hit your target weight for this bulk.
just my opinion, good luck.

you are not supposed to take Carbolin 19 with Spike
unless it is Caffeine-Free Spike

smacks forehead

Squats and milk. Also, don’t worry about your bloody abs !

[quote]t3h_Squirr3l wrote:
smacks forehead

Squats and milk. Also, don’t worry about your bloody abs ![/quote]

Not worried about my abs. I just don’t want to be fat. As an ectomorph I looked ridiculously stupid at 210 pounds with a high body fat%. That was after a few failed bulking attempts where I put on waayyyy too much fat over muscle. I’ve finally managed to get rid of the unsightly mess that was sprawled over me in the last four months, keeping most of my lean mass. The fat bordering on obese guy, who has to wear a world gym tank top so people knows he works out is not, or never was, the look I want to achieve.

Since I’ve lost the fat, and a couple of chins along with it, I feel much better, have much more energy and people I haven’t seen in ages are freaked out and actually comment that I look more muscular. Women are also much more friendlier, partcularly my wife in bed at night time and my doctor told me the other day my bloodwork no longer resembles someone who’s bordering on being a type II diabetic.

I’m not some punk 130 pound 18 year old who’s trying to achieve the Ryan Reynolds look to impress his friends on the beach so keep the silly jibes and fuckwittery to yourself.

By the way I squat, dead and generally work my ass off in the gym and have learned to keep a strict clean diet, all from things I’ve had learnt reading articles on this site, which in turn has produced some wonderful results for me.

Now you know my full story perhaps you could be a little more helpful and less cynical with your advice.

Thanks to everyone esle who gave advice.

I think I’ll stick to the Spike, creatine, Metabolic Drive and Alpha Male. They are out of Carbolin 19 anyway.

“fuckwittery” ?

thats a classic…nice job

Post your diet, please. I’m on a clean bulk, too, and welcome any ideas.

[quote]Huh? wrote:

I think I’ll stick to the Spike, creatine, Metabolic Drive and Alpha Male. They are out of Carbolin 19 anyway. [/quote]

Read up on Alpha Male, Alpha Male has Carbolin 19 in it actually a full dose so them being out of Carbolin 19 is not an issue.

And a few post abobve someone mentioned to to take Spike with Carbolin 19, but not sure if that is correct honestly.

[quote]Mr.Bill wrote:
Huh? wrote:

I think I’ll stick to the Spike, creatine, Metabolic Drive and Alpha Male. They are out of Carbolin 19 anyway.

Read up on Alpha Male, Alpha Male has Carbolin 19 in it actually a full dose so them being out of Carbolin 19 is not an issue.

And a few post abobve someone mentioned not to take Spike with Carbolin 19, but not sure if that is correct honestly.

[/quote]

It’s not correct. You can take Spike and Carb 19 together.

AH HA HA, you are certainly my hero for using the word “fuckwittery.” Hey man, I am a FFB also and starting a clean bulk. I still have some fat left, but I figure I better get some lean mass on me that I have lost over the years. Check out my thread called "First Bulk EVER. You can throw in some input and tips as you proceed with your bulk. Good luck man!!!