T Nation

Stack for an 18 Year Old

I’ve been training for about two years and I’d like to add a lil juice to the mix. This would be my first cycle. I’m thinking of starting this:

Anavar 25mg ED for 5 weeks
GH 2.5ui EOD for 3 months

I am hoping this will mix with my already naturally high levels of test and give me a fat burning and slight growth gain. What could I expect from a couple cycles of anavar? I know it is a mild, expensive AAS, but it was designed to be used by children. I am worried about throwing off my HPTA axis and closing my growth plates using anything else.

In all honesty, I had my hand x-rayed recently and I still have some growing to do. Anavar and GH are prescribed for children who are short because of a GH deficiency or just because they are short. An added benefit of anavar + gh would be that it might add a half inch or so to my 5’8" stature.

Is additional GH a good idea considering Anavar boosts levels already? Would hCG be a good idea? What about a low dose of clomiphene?

Enough is enough

GTFO

Steroids are not for 18 year olds. PERIOD

Learn what hard work and dedication is.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Which is perfectly acceptable at your age. Take 5 years to train as hard as you can and learn as much as possible about nutrition and steroids.

I just want a lil boost, I don’t think anything I’m purposing is dangerous.

[quote]GFDGFD wrote:
I just want a lil boost, I don’t think anything I’m purposing is dangerous.[/quote]

No one can stop you from doing what you want. All we can say is that you have no idea what you are doing.

You’re 18 and you need a little boost? Come on man. Don’t bullshit us. You think we haven’t heard that before?

What about when you are 19 and you need a little more of a boost? Or 20 and need a big boost? or 25 and need a huge boost because you never took the time to learn how to actually make gains?

You are 18. How about less ‘thinking’ and more listening. Listening to people with experience.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
GFDGFD wrote:
I just want a lil boost, I don’t think anything I’m purposing is dangerous.

No one can stop you from doing what you want. All we can say is that you have no idea what you are doing.

You’re 18 and you need a little boost? Come on man. Don’t bullshit us. You think we haven’t heard that before?

What about when you are 19 and you need a little more of a boost? Or 20 and need a big boost? or 25 and need a huge boost because you never took the time to learn how to actually make gains?

You are 18. How about less ‘thinking’ and more listening. Listening to people with experience.

[/quote]

When I’m 25 maybe I’ll do a real cycle. Are you saying I shouldn’t do this because it’d be unhealthy or because it’ll get me in the habit of using aas.

[quote]GFDGFD wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
GFDGFD wrote:
I just want a lil boost, I don’t think anything I’m purposing is dangerous.

No one can stop you from doing what you want. All we can say is that you have no idea what you are doing.

You’re 18 and you need a little boost? Come on man. Don’t bullshit us. You think we haven’t heard that before?

What about when you are 19 and you need a little more of a boost? Or 20 and need a big boost? or 25 and need a huge boost because you never took the time to learn how to actually make gains?

You are 18. How about less ‘thinking’ and more listening. Listening to people with experience.

When I’m 25 maybe I’ll do a real cycle. Are you saying I shouldn’t do this because it’d be unhealthy or because it’ll get me in the habit of using aas.
[/quote]

There are about 200 threads that are identical to this one. Read those if you want to know why an 18 year should not be using steroids. There are probably a few on the second or third page actually.

If you have the funds to procure hGH and anavar you should consider bulking with lobster tails and filet mignon. I just had some and it was delicious. I’m done on this thread.

Happy New year everyone.

EDIT
You appear to be a well adjusted person so I’ll apologize for the ‘GTFO’ remark. If you stay around this site long enough you will realize why a thread like this calls for such an initial reaction.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
GFDGFD wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
GFDGFD wrote:
I just want a lil boost, I don’t think anything I’m purposing is dangerous.

No one can stop you from doing what you want. All we can say is that you have no idea what you are doing.

You’re 18 and you need a little boost? Come on man. Don’t bullshit us. You think we haven’t heard that before?

What about when you are 19 and you need a little more of a boost? Or 20 and need a big boost? or 25 and need a huge boost because you never took the time to learn how to actually make gains?

You are 18. How about less ‘thinking’ and more listening. Listening to people with experience.

When I’m 25 maybe I’ll do a real cycle. Are you saying I shouldn’t do this because it’d be unhealthy or because it’ll get me in the habit of using aas.

There are about 200 threads that are identical to this one. Read those if you want to know why an 18 year should not be using steroids. There are probably a few on the second or third page actually.

If you have the funds to procure hGH and anavar you should consider bulking with lobster tails and filet mignon. I just had some and it was delicious. I’m done on this thread.

Happy New year everyone. [/quote]

I was thinking about doing GH on its own, but anavar seems to provide very similar results (since it spikes igf-1 too) with fewer side effects. Neither is a real cycle of AAS

Here’s a study that shows that var dpes suppress the hpta. http://grande.nal.usda.gov/ibids/index.php?mode2=detail&origin=ibids_references&therow=72566

I don’t think I’ll use it now. Would GH alone affect my hormone balance?

Take my advice… as someone who’s been there and seen others in the same spot… just wait.

Keep training hard and eating big. And trust me, when AAS come into the picture, you WILL know. Trust me on this.

W

The reek of ignorance and arrogance that comes from youth blatantly rang as soon as you said, “add a lil juice.” Do you think your body is some sort of fruity tequila based concoction that you can add lil juice with reckless disregard? If the worst arises what will you do?

I’m speaking of sides. You claim 2 years on your weight belt. Are you, for the lack of a better word, fucking serious? Jumping into the big boys sandbox with the curls for “da gurls” mentality will only lead to another idiot youth on the news that killed himself because the steroids told him to do it.

Gear is something that requires great knowledge and most importantly outmost respect. Give time and dedication a shot and then if AAS use is still a desire learn and learn. Read everything possible and never be afraid to ask educated questions.


Those 2 are the most recent on this exact same subject.

Read them, and then if you still think it’s absolutely safe get back here so the people who know more about steroids than me can kick you in the ass.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:


Those 2 are the most recent on this exact same subject.

Read them, and then if you still think it’s absolutely safe get back here so the people who know more about steroids than me can kick you in the ass.[/quote]

I saw those, but my thread is different. I’m talking about running a stack designed specifically to avoid hpta problems. Now I’m just talking about running a low does of GH.

Also, lots of squats and deadlifts, no arm curls.

Why would you not train your arms?

How could they possibly grow if you don’t train them?

I will say this again
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING

Spend a few years finding a training method that yields personal results. Spend a few years learning how to manipulate your body through diet.

“no arm curls” WTF You’ve got to be kidding me… This is really getting beyond rediculous

BONE don’t put a bro down when hes tryin’ to get swole and dieselled out! FUCK!!! Next motherfucker to say I’m diesel I will pick up and break upon my knee! As for the OP, what the fuck? You couldn’t afford even low dosages of GH and you won’t get shit from low dosages.

They give midgets higher dosages than the ones your proposing. Give time, hard work, and dedication a shot. As for your arm curl-less routine well thats like fucking a potato and expecting mash potatos. Fucking stupid at best.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
rediculous[/quote]

i work my arms enough in compound exercises. I’m training for o lifting not bb, biceps are really overrated

[quote]GFDGFD wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
rediculous

i work my arms enough in compound exercises. I’m training for o lifting not bb, biceps are really overrated [/quote]

LOL

OKAYY

Whatever you say 18 year old guru…

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
BONE don’t put a bro down when hes tryin’ to get swole and dieselled out! FUCK!!! Next motherfucker to say I’m diesel I will pick up and break upon my knee! As for the OP, what the fuck? You couldn’t afford even low dosages of GH and you won’t get shit from low dosages.

They give midgets higher dosages than the ones your proposing. Give time, hard work, and dedication a shot. As for your arm curl-less routine well thats like fucking a potato and expecting mash potatos. Fucking stupid at best. [/quote]

Unless you boil the potato first. Ya know soften it up a lil bit

Bonez you’re a dumbass… Lots of top strongmen/olympic weightlifters never do any direct training (ie biceps curls) and have massive arms.

While I’m not a whiz on the whole AAS game, and I’ve only been lifting for a few years, I do know that what you’re proposing is a bad idea. I’m not going to pretend to know more than you, or to insult you, because I don’t think you’ll fully accept my message.

What I am going to tell you is that you don’t need steroids at your age, you don’t need to boost your peptides like IGF-1 either.

You don’t need to think about growing a few more inches (be it taller, around, or in the pants) because it will all come with time. When I was 18 (four years ago) I was 40 lbs lighter than I am now, an avid lifter, pretty strong for my size, and a short 5’ 9". I’m currently sitting at a lazy 175 after taking an unfortunate Christmas break from lifting (pretty lean, no AAS, I’m 5’ 11", and still decently strong for my size.

I can tell you for sure there is no amount of “juice” that’ll be worth the risks in the end (at your young age). I can tell from your selection you have height in mind, but just wait and see what nature has in mind for you, and maybe you’ll grow a few inches and not “F” yourself up.

I won’t bore you guys with my rant anymore but if you want some solid advice, or just want to tell me how pissed you are at your bad genetics… PM me.

I think using elite athletes as a reason not to do direct arm work is misleading to a lot of new lifters.

The OP thinks he needs AAS at 18, obviously he is not from the elite breed, doing direct arm work can certainly help anyone. If he doesn’t want to then whatever, but to say “hey look at Hossein Rezazadeh
(http://crossfitrockford.typepad.com/crossfit_rockford/images/2007/10/08/body20of20lifter.jpg) he doesn’t do curls! Look at his arms!” is misleading to someone who doesn’t have the genetics/constant professional training/insane training ethic like a world champion.

As for juicing, get to your genetic limits, then reassess.