Stack Effectiveness?

Is it redundant to cycle Trenbolone Acetate with Deca while using Test as the base?

I respond well to Test and the Deca has helped immensely to rectify shoulder/elbow pain from years of power lifting.    

My goals based on recent success are to continue to add quality weight/strength while decreasing body fat (body composition). 

I dont want to take anything for the sake of taking it, and considering cost and availability want the most return possible.  Thanks.

Yes and no. Certainly, very few people recommend and use dual nor19’s. Talk about potential massive shutdown being just the tip of the iceberg.

I myself am a big fan of Deca/Test having done it three times myself the past 2 years.

However, there’s no denying the allure of Tren.

It largely depends what goals you seek out of your entire program: diet, lifting goals, body composition changes, etc

Yes, it makes sense to me in your case based on your experience. Deca alone for most can’t be maxed out in terms of effect at the androgen receptor, or rather no one prefers to use really high doses if for no reason other than depression, so if using say 400 mg/week as an example absolutely there’s room for more activity at the androgen and more results by including some tren.

Thanks for the feedback. I may be able to avoid shutdown based on my present and anticipated dosages.

Currently, I take 300mg Deca once a week (and 200mg Andropen twice weekly ). At 275lbs and a very intense attitude, this is all I need to provide joint relief.

I am hopeful that 300mg Deca combined with 200mg Tren wont shut me down, and I can take advantage of the androgenic combination of both without getting too heavy; realizing that there is a point of diminishing return trying to keep my weight low while gaining strength.

Thanks again.

Test should be the base of every cycle. Period.

I don’t think you will see any synergy between the 2 19-nors in the same cycle, ran concurrently.

If you are going to run the tren and the deca in the same cycle, run the deca first then change to the tren.

One issue that you will want to pay attention to is that you match the ester of the tren with the ester of the test.

In other words, you don’t want to run a longer estered test with a short ester tren (Test E, and Tren Ace for exaple). If you are going to use tren ace, switch to test prop, and inject every day.

If you are going to stick with a test e, or test cyp, get some tren e.

Just my opinion.

If you wanna keep your gains I wouldn’t run both tren and deca at the same time. Not only u gonna shrink the boys twice as fast now, ur also gona have alot of trouble getting them to produce naturally. I second the run the deca first and switch to tren or just use tren next time.

Well, that is the kind of feedback I was looking for, thanks.