Stack Anavar and Dbol?

Day 5 …still nothing…started 20mg dbol ed.
Alot of people says that Anavar kicks in at week 2 and 3 …with the dbol added i should feel something very soon, even that the doze i kinda small.

BONEZ.

I would start PCT during the cycle to prevent bloat…but then again people says that its ruin everything and i should start PCT the days after my last Pill.

Hmmm. wtf should i do ?

Alot of people says that Anavar kicks in at week 2 and 3 …with the dbol added i should feel something very soon, even that the doze i kinda small.

BONEZ.

I would start PCT during the cycle to prevent bloat…but then again people says that its ruin everything and i should start PCT the day after my last Pill.

Hmmm. wtf should i do ?

Bloat, or water retention, will go away on its own anyway. Who cares if you have a little extra water? Are you getting shredded for a contest?

[quote]Viktor2003 wrote:

BONEZ.

I would start PCT during the cycle to prevent bloat…but then again people says that its ruin everything and i should start PCT the day after my last Pill.

Hmmm. wtf should i do ?[/quote]

You need to stop babbling stuff you dont understand.

PCT means Post Cycle Therapy. It in itself does nothing more than restart natural T production.

You are assuming a specific drug is known as “PCT”. Furthermore PCT is conducted with a SERM. Usually Tamoxifen. Clomiphene is another common choice. But here’s the problem in your post. SERMs will NOT prevent bloating. Bloating (most people call it bloating even though theyve just gotten fat) aka moon face is caused by excess estrogen. SERMs do not prevent drugs from aromatizing to estrogen. Even if you take a SERM your systemic level of estrogen will remain the same. The SERM will prevent estadiol from binding and activating the estrogen receptors in breast tissue. THAT’S IT (besides it’s effects on LH and FSH in regards to restarting the HPTA)

So basically you had the theory wrong AND worse off you had the specific drug to use for your flawed theory wrong as well.

You confused SERMs with AI’s. Pretty much an unacceptable mistake for someone who should have read the SERM/AI thread LONG before putting any aromatizeable drugs in your body.

You aren’t feeling anything because you aren’t using meth.

People using normal doses of these drugs (60+mg Var and 30+mg dbol) will feel improvement in the gym but you will not “feel” anything like you would with narcotics. It doesnt work that way. Your doses are simply too low to have a profound effect.

FACEPLANT - SIGH

My very first cycle I ran back in 1987 was Anavar and Dbol. I used this because I guy I knew who placed 3rd in his weight class in Mr Universe told me this stack was “the f-ing best”. I made great gains and never ran more than 20mg Anavar and 25 Dbol. We didn’t PCT in those days so I just tapered the dose and I was fine.

But - knowing what I know now – I would never recommend an oral only cycle to anyone – especially someone just starting out. If you want to go down this route – you should run testosterone only – or look at some Sarms such as Ostarine - which are not that suppressive. Make sure you do your research – and have all the gear and ancillaries – including the serms to block estrogen and PCT.

6 year old thread wtf

1 Like

Oops. Didn’t see that.

A post was split to a new topic: Dbol Only for Bulking