Stack Anavar and Dbol?

Hello everyone.

Im about to do my first cycle of 40 mg ed anavar 6 weeks.
I was curious about if i could stack it with 10 or 20 mg of dbol ed ?
Im not interested in bloat and being shut down, thats why the low dose of dbol.

Is it a bad combination or ?

Im aware that var is for cutting and dbol mostly for bulking but i was thinking about trying both at the same time.

PCT Nolvadex 40 mg ed two weeks 20 mg ed 2 weeks

Using them together is much better than using either alone.

And I’ll say this once. If you dont want to be shutdown dont use steroids. 40mg of anavar for 6 weeks will shut you down.

60mg of Var + 30-40mg of dbol for 4-6 weeks is a much better plan. Low dose + short duration = waste of drugs.

Diet dictates weight gain or weight loss, not the drugs.

You should read more about class I/class II synergy.

and READ THE STICKY THAT SAYS READ BEFORE POSTING

If only anavar wasn’t so damn expensive

Bonez
this is my first cycle.

Sorry for the bad introduction.

I am 37 years old and have trained for about a year 4-5 times a week.
I have lifted 15 years ago but thats another story.

Im not that strong yet but hey its coming

I dont want to look like hulk
but then again i dont want to look skinny.
1 year ago i was about 24 bf and now im about 15 so i have lost som fat.

I dont care how much my cycle cost, money is not the problem here
i want to do the safest oral cycle with the best weight and strenght gain.

I know test and deca would be safer and better but i just cant handle needles
i pass out just looking at it.

I have read alot about anavar and most people says it dosent shut u down at all
well i never know before i try.

I dont think the 40mg ed anavar and 20 mg dbol ed is gonna close me down
maybe i will lose som libido but do u guys really beleive that it will make unaple of having sex with my wife ?

[quote]Viktor2003 wrote:
Bonez
this is my first cycle.

Sorry for the bad introduction.

I am 37 years old and have trained for about a year 4-5 times a week.
I have lifted 15 years ago but thats another story.

Im not that strong yet but hey its coming

I dont want to look like hulk
but then again i dont want to look skinny.
1 year ago i was about 24 bf and now im about 15 so i have lost som fat.

I dont care how much my cycle cost, money is not the problem here
i want to do the safest oral cycle with the best weight and strenght gain.

I know test and deca would be safer and better but i just cant handle needles
i pass out just looking at it.

I have read alot about anavar and most people says it dosent shut u down at all
well i never know before i try.

I dont think the 40mg ed anavar and 20 mg dbol ed is gonna close me down
maybe i will lose som libido but do u guys really beleive that it will make unaple of having sex with my wife ?

[/quote]

Youre a bit confused. Being shut down does not mean you wont be able to get an erection.

All it maens is that your natural testosterone production will cease.

You should definitely do some more reading to familiarize yourself with this stuff. Google “HPTA” “negative feedback loop TRT” and read the newbie sticky if you haven’t already.

A properly run cycle should not have libido loss or ED as side effects. There are many reasons why that could happen but a dbol/var cycle should pose problems. Elevated E2 is a possibility but with 20mg it’s very unlikely.

If cost is not a problem you’d be wise to increase the doses. Youre simply not running enough for the HPTA shutdown to be worth it. A 4-6 week cycle shouldn’t be too hard to recover from but at your age (not that 37 is particularly old I just thought it was worth mentioning since you mentioned safety) it’s a bit of a gamble that your natural T production doesn’t come back to where it was.

What are your stats exactly? Have you gotten a hormone panel or spoken to a doctor about TRT?

Hate to disagree BONEZ217 but Anavar may be the only AAS that won’t shut down your natural test production. That being said it is a very weak steroid, used alone any dosage under 80-100mg a day won’t be that effective. I’ve done 75mg (25/25/25)ED for 6weeks and felt “refreshed” in the gym and my daily life, didn’t need caffeine in the afternoon, slept well at night (probably due to harder training) that sort of thing at 41yrs old. My lifts steadily increased but nothing incredible.

OP: If you can afford it get a nutritionist/dietitian to help, and a real trainer. Not some fresh faced licensed gym rat but someone who knows how to get you to your goals. Your 37 not 22 your training has stalled out. Have you seen an MD to test your hormone levels? Go to the over 35 board and look at HRT,etc.

[quote]Phileaux wrote:
Hate to disagree BONEZ217 but Anavar may be the only AAS that won’t shut down your natural test production. That being said it is a very weak steroid, used alone any dosage under 80-100mg a day won’t be that effective. I’ve done 75mg (25/25/25)ED for 6weeks and felt “refreshed” in the gym and my daily life, didn’t need caffeine in the afternoon, slept well at night (probably due to harder training) that sort of thing at 41yrs old. My lifts steadily increased but nothing incredible.
[/quote]

Do you have blood tests taken before and after the cycle to back up this claim?

There is no way you can say that any dose of var for any duration wont cause shutdown in EVERYONE. You simply have no idea. It’s good that you felt good enough to think you didnt need PCT but to say that everyone will have a similar experience regardless of their dose and duration is foolish.

[quote]
OP: If you can afford it get a nutritionist/dietitian to help, and a real trainer. Not some fresh faced licensed gym rat but someone who knows how to get you to your goals. Your 37 not 22 your training has stalled out. Have you seen an MD to test your hormone levels? Go to the over 35 board and look at HRT,etc. [/quote]

Thanks guys, i really apreciate your help.

What is a hormnone panel
sorry my english aint that good.

I have not spoken with my doc but i will have him run some test soon.

What do u mean by my stats ? u mean how much i bench ?

[quote]Viktor2003 wrote:
Thanks guys, i really apreciate your help.

What is a hormnone panel
sorry my english aint that good.

I have not spoken with my doc but i will have him run some test soon.

What do u mean by my stats ? u mean how much i bench ?

[/quote]

Hormone panel = blood test showing various hormone levels

Height, weight, years training, lifting numbers, stuff like that.

Im 190 cm high, dropped 9 kg in weight last 6 months
i was 97 kg now im around 88 kg with a bf aroound 15-16%

Ive trained about 1 year a good intense 2 split program 4 times a week with intense cardio also.

I started with only 40 kg in bench
now i take 80 in sets
deadlift around 100 kg.
Im not that strong at all but from when i started and till now i can really see the difference.

I took deca 15 years ago but wasent serious about my diet and training
this time i am.

Heres my program.

Monday :

Benchpres 5 x 5
Inc bench 5 x 5
incl db flies 3 x 10
DB shoulderpress superset Lat raise 3x8 3x6
Military press
Dips
Triceps cable pushdown

Tuesday:

Squat 5x6
Deadlift 1x8 1x4 1x4 1x4 1x3 1x3 1x1
Bent over row 5x5
Seated row 3x10
EZ curl 1x12 1x10 1x8 1x5 1x5 1x5
Cable pushhdown 3x10
Calf raise - legcurl

Thursday same as monday
Friday same as tuesday

Phileaux, Id have to ask how you came to the conclusion you werent shutdown from 75mg ED? Im really curious. Not trying to hijack the thread, but Im curious how he came to this conclusion becuase Im 99% sure he didnt go get a test done.

BMC

It is so freaking obvious the OP needs to do more research.

AND YES, anavar (oxandralone) can and WILL shut you down. The dose and duration is what dictates the suppression.

A study giving anavar to healthy men of mature age at a dose of 60mgs a day for 10 weeks showed a %66 decrease in serum testosterone. If that isn’t shutdown I don’t know what suppression is.

So here is to ‘Anavar is the only steroid that won’t shut you down’

well
its my 4th day today on anavar
I cant feel anything yet, no pumps no gains
I will tell if i get shutdown somehow
with my sexdrive i cant imagine how it feels not wanting to have sex

I increased my dose to 50 ed
but no dbol yet.

[quote]Viktor2003 wrote:
well
its my 4th day today on anavar
I cant feel anything yet, no pumps no gains
I will tell if i get shutdown somehow
with my sexdrive i cant imagine how it feels not wanting to have sex

I increased my dose to 50 ed
but no dbol yet. [/quote]

DO NOT go by sex drive to judge HPTA shutdown. I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned that already.

And why did you start the cycle before having the dbol? What’s the point in that?

People talk a lot about shutdown, but I’m wondering about whether shutdown is the same as damage to the testies and HPTA. I don’t see why being shut down would be a problem while on gear, and there are lots of ways to injure the HPTA other than being shutdown.

I got the dbol together with my Anavar
im just not sure i got the balls to go with it
i only got 40 pills 10mg.

What about my PCT
if i start the dbol ? should i start it when the 6 weeks of anavar is over og should i start Nolva before when i stack with dbol ?

I was mistaken on my last post. I confused not needing a SERM with not needing an AI. I get my hormone panel done every year. After that cycle I was tested two months later, everything about the same as last year.
Sorry about hijack

Viktor2003 get tested after.

[quote]Viktor2003 wrote:
I got the dbol together with my Anavar
im just not sure i got the balls to go with it
i only got 40 pills 10mg.

What about my PCT
if i start the dbol ? should i start it when the 6 weeks of anavar is over og should i start Nolva before when i stack with dbol ?[/quote]

Why would you start POST CYCLE therapy while the cycle is still going on?

i think he should just throw some test in their
im about to do a sus, deca, and anavar cycle butt idk if i should throw dbol in their i dont wanna overkill.

[quote]grapejuice11 wrote:
i think he should just throw some test in their
im about to do a sus, deca, and anavar cycle butt idk if i should throw dbol in their i dont wanna overkill.[/quote]

What do you think the avanar will do in your cycle other than add more total androgens, or is that the point of it? And if so why not just add more test or more deca, both significantly cheaper and more potent. Sorry for the hijack OP