T Nation

St. Patrick's Day Fight at McDonald's

I love McDonald’s, fights, and St. Patrick’s Day. Didn’t know they’d mixed it all about. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/watch_brawl_ensues_outside_greenwich_q4ZBfIFbNMcpfijmtfmo9N

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:


[/quote]

Thanks. T-Nation switched their code up on me since I was last here.

“I wanna go home”!

I really dont understand why people scream and holler during a fight. Its usually a bunch of guys throwing some sloppy hits and inevitably roll on a ground until someone stops them. Rarely are fights on the streets exciting or remotely interesting.

damn irish and fake irish

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
damn irish and fake irish[/quote]

ahh yes, cuz the English aren’t known for fighting over nothing at all (cough soccer matches cough) :slight_smile:

[quote]QuadasarusFlex wrote:
“I wanna go home”!

I really dont understand why people scream and holler during a fight. Its usually a bunch of guys throwing some sloppy hits and inevitably roll on a ground until someone stops them. Rarely are fights on the streets exciting or remotely interesting. [/quote]

I lol’d hard at the “Oh my God, I wanna go home!”

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
damn irish and fake irish[/quote]

ahh yes, cuz the English aren’t known for fighting over nothing at all (cough soccer matches cough) :)[/quote]

We have our reasons…

What a very mediocre fighting performance by all involved!

My on earth those women were screaming when it appeared nobody was even getting hurt I’ve got no idea! (shakes head and rolls eyes)

Ummmm there should be a caption that read. “We are gay and love to hug in public.”

If this is the same Mcdonalds across from the Blues Club and the basket ball court in NYC. Then its the same spot that had the 2 girls jump over the counter and attack the McDonalds worker.

I Love NY…I need to visit more.

It wasn’t over a peacock was it?

[quote]Nards wrote:
It wasn’t over a peacock was it?[/quote]

[quote]four60 wrote:
If this is the same Mcdonalds across from the Blues Club and the basket ball court in NYC. Then its the same spot that had the 2 girls jump over the counter and attack the McDonalds worker.

I Love NY…I need to visit more.[/quote]

Yea, the article confirmed that it was the same McDs

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
If this is the same Mcdonalds across from the Blues Club and the basket ball court in NYC. Then its the same spot that had the 2 girls jump over the counter and attack the McDonalds worker.

I Love NY…I need to visit more.[/quote]

Yea, the article confirmed that it was the same McDs[/quote]

Sad, NYU is up the block, Cafe Wha is around the corner(great music). Good Blues place across the street and many NBA players use to stop by the courts across the street to have a game or two. But that Mcdonalds is getting all the action.

Lol, I was confused at the reaction till I looked at the location: Greenwich Village. Those high pitch voices were probably dudes, knowing that neighborhood.

If this happened in Brooklyn there would’ve been a much different reaction lol.

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
If this is the same Mcdonalds across from the Blues Club and the basket ball court in NYC. Then its the same spot that had the 2 girls jump over the counter and attack the McDonalds worker.

I Love NY…I need to visit more.[/quote]

Yea, the article confirmed that it was the same McDs[/quote]

It’s odd because it’s actually a nice neighborhood. The rent in the apartments in that neighborhood go over $2,000 a month for a 1 bedroom or a nice studio. On the weekends, there are just as many tourists as locals. You can’t go 5 minutes without seeing a cop either.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
If this is the same Mcdonalds across from the Blues Club and the basket ball court in NYC. Then its the same spot that had the 2 girls jump over the counter and attack the McDonalds worker.

I Love NY…I need to visit more.[/quote]

Yea, the article confirmed that it was the same McDs[/quote]

It’s odd because it’s actually a nice neighborhood. The rent in the apartments in that neighborhood go over $2,000 a month for a 1 bedroom or a nice studio. On the weekends, there are just as many tourists as locals. You can’t go 5 minutes without seeing a cop either.[/quote]

I bet these fights coincides with the release of the McRib and the Shamrock Shakes.

LOL. That Mc Donalds must be the most exciting one in the country. All I see at the ones here are fat people sitting in seats too small for them.

Why don’t we get more fights and counter jumps??

I have the privilege* to work at MaccyD’s and the only fights that happen are between the staff. It is rediculous.

  • Sarcasm.