SSJ2 Gohan Most Powerful, Hands Down

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
SSJ4 did happen.[/quote]

I will hunt you down, and I will cut you.

Man, watching those brings back memories. I especially like when they talk about Gohan doing it right. He put on incredible strength without losing speed. That’s exactly how I like to train. Minimal size while greatly increasing strength and speed. Let me say that I’m not deathly afraid of putting on mass, but I’m really looking for great relative strength.

[quote]DjSm28 wrote:
Man, watching those brings back memories. I especially like when they talk about Gohan doing it right. He put on incredible strength without losing speed. That’s exactly how I like to train. Minimal size while greatly increasing strength and speed. Let me say that I’m not deathly afraid of putting on mass, but I’m really looking for great relative strength.[/quote]

He still bulked, just not to the extent Trunks and Vegeta did.

I don’t think any of those MFers is under 230lbs. 'cept Vegeta, and he’s gotta be pushing 200.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
DjSm28 wrote:
Man, watching those brings back memories. I especially like when they talk about Gohan doing it right. He put on incredible strength without losing speed. That’s exactly how I like to train. Minimal size while greatly increasing strength and speed. Let me say that I’m not deathly afraid of putting on mass, but I’m really looking for great relative strength.

He still bulked, just not to the extent Trunks and Vegeta did.[/quote]

Speaking of Vegeta.

[quote]Vash wrote:
I don’t think any of those MFers is under 230lbs. 'cept Vegeta, and he’s gotta be pushing 200.[/quote]

I have actually seen the stats somewhere. Vegeta is like 5’3. Goku is 5’8. Piccolo 6’1 or 6’1.

Goku’s weight: 155 at the most

Only person pushing close to 200lbs would be Piccolo. His was like 195lbs.

What about Broly? He was pretty swole. And Master Roshi when he bulked?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
What about Broly? He was pretty swole. And Master Roshi when he bulked?[/quote]

They didn’t list Brolly or Roshi. But here’s the problem with Japanese media. They won’t list anyone above 200lbs.

No matter how muscular they look. I’m hoping that the source I got it from was wrong. Brolly should be like 6’6, 300 plus pounds.

The Senzu beans give them fake muscles, much like Whey.

Vegeta in GT was tiny. Ripped, but tiny. It bothered me.

However, his VA was the only voice that fit the character perfectly.

I remember watching this for the first time as a kid when it was originally airing on Toonami. I was so excited I thought I was gonna piss myself… and I knew it was coming from spoilers too!

Who remembers the first Tom? Who remembers when he died and they introduced Tom 2?

Fuckin A’, that’s nostalgia.

Goku, 5’8"? I thought he would be more like 6’2", and Vegeta was 5’6", and Piccolo was 6’4"ish. Brolly, I would estimate would be around 7"+ when he bulked up.

Has anyone seen the new speed racer with Speed’s 2 alleged children? To me, it didn’t happen.

Majin Vegeta, pwns everyone.

Dragonball was pretty cool, dragonballz was shitty for 90%+ and GT was HORRIBLE.

Also no one in the series is stronger then goku he is an immortal god-according to the show-, if someone is a few episodes latter he will be stronger and in the end he becomes god basically.

Did Vegeta ever go super saiyan with the moustache in GT? I can’t remember. If he did, it would be epic to see his moustache turn golden.

Nice Clips.

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
Did Vegeta ever go super saiyan with the moustache in GT? I can’t remember. If he did, it would be epic to see his moustache turn golden.[/quote]

x2