SSJ2 Gohan Most Powerful, Hands Down

During the Cell Saga when Gohan had to fight cell on his own, Android 16 caused Gohan to become the most powerful form of any Saiyan of any SSJ, no questions asked. Even though, according to numerology, SSJ4 would be supposedly more powerful because it is a harder level to obtain, to the naked eye, there was no more powerful person than SSJ2 Gohan.

Watch these clips and you will understand.

And if I could do this to anyone who looked at the missus, woah boy would she never be looked upon again!

I doubt anyone is gonna watch an hour+ of youtube videos coming from one thread, but if you do, I commend you for your DBZ loyalty.

i won’t watch the videos but i’ll watch your avatar

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
During the Cell Saga when Gohan had to fight cell on his own, Android 16 caused Gohan to become the most powerful form of any Saiyan of any SSJ, no questions asked. Even though, according to numerology, SSJ4 would be supposedly more powerful because it is a harder level to obtain, to the naked eye, there was no more powerful person than SSJ2 Gohan.

Watch these clips and you will understand.

And if I could do this to anyone who looked at the missus, woah boy would she never be looked upon again!

I doubt anyone is gonna watch an hour+ of youtube videos coming from one thread, but if you do, I commend you for your DBZ loyalty.[/quote]

You might want to use Instant Transmission to get this post into the DBZ thread. You’ll have better luck over there.

+2

What the hell are you talking about anyway?

I’m pretty sure SSJ3 Goku was more powerful.

And SSJ4 doesn’t exist. DBGT was a crock of shit.

Yes, I said it.

This thread is about Rurouni Kenshin, right?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Yes, I said it.[/quote]

I agree. GT didn’t happen.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Yes, I said it.

I agree. GT didn’t happen.[/quote]

With the exception of Vegeta’s mustache. That was EPIC.

SSJ2 Gohan was definately one of the most badass characters but SSJ3 was way more powerful. Also, as far as badass goes some of the fighting that Vegeta did on Namek would take the cake. Examples being him killing that one guy of the Ginyu force by kneeing his throat after Goku koed him.

Using the Funimation dub as evidence is tantamount to failure.

But seriously, Vegeta = baddest motherf*cker ever.

Vegeta is pure win.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
SSJ2 Gohan was definately one of the most badass characters but SSJ3 was way more powerful. Also, as far as badass goes some of the fighting that Vegeta did on Namek would take the cake. Examples being him killing that one guy of the Ginyu force by kneeing his throat after Goku koed him.[/quote]

Show me some scenes of SSJ3 that would are more badass than Gohan’s SSJ2 form. I know in terms of powerlevel that SSJ3 kicks the shit out of SSJ2, but it doesn’t show it all that well.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Yes, I said it.

I agree. GT didn’t happen.

With the exception of Vegeta’s mustache. That was EPIC.[/quote]

Here’s Vegeta doing the dirty deed. He looks much more ripped in this video than he does when he was in his 20’s. Though that’s because it’s a different artist. Personally, I like this one more.

Here’s Vegeta doing the dirty deed. He looks much more ripped in this video than he does when he was in his 20’s. Though that’s because it’s a different artist. Personally, I like this one more.[/quote]

LOL.

“Earthling women.”

man those little blue midgets are so cute. i want them as my pets.

[quote]tayjeremy wrote:
man those little blue midgets are so cute. i want them as my pets.[/quote]

That is possibly the GAYEST thing I have EVER heard.

GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
SSJ2 Gohan was definately one of the most badass characters but SSJ3 was way more powerful. Also, as far as badass goes some of the fighting that Vegeta did on Namek would take the cake. Examples being him killing that one guy of the Ginyu force by kneeing his throat after Goku koed him.

Show me some scenes of SSJ3 that would are more badass than Gohan’s SSJ2 form. I know in terms of powerlevel that SSJ3 kicks the shit out of SSJ2, but it doesn’t show it all that well.[/quote]

Didn’t say it was more badass I said it was more powerful.

SSJ4 did happen.

SSJ4 did happen.

SJJ4 was not part of the manga, nor was DBGT at all.

Its just a marketing gimmick that didn’t pan over so well (no pun intended).