SRC - Real Life Edition

I know that this has been done before on the forums, but the Squat Rack Curl thread has provided so many hours of enjoyment, I figured a centralized rant thread could live in its shadow. Plus there hasn’t been one on the boards lately.

I’ll start it off:

I can’t stand couples who walk side by side on the sidewalk when I’m coming towards them. Do they really think I will step off the concrete into the road/grass/mud? I walk to one side, and if they don’t move, they get a stiff shoulder. Simple. And I’m tired of guys posturing after they get spun around.

Why don’t the rules of the road apply for walking? Stay to one side except to pass!

Also, why the hell don’t some people ever bathe? It’s always someone with either the worst BO or food smell on their clothes that sits next to me in class/on the bus. Have some pride.

That’s all.

I can’t stand drivers going slow in the fast lane.

People who talk loudly on their cell phones in public then get upset when they think you’re listening.

People who fart in elevators.

People who walk the steps on an escalator…as if they’re so damn important they can’t just stand and wait.

People who read one single comment a person makes on this site, then assume they know everything about that person.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
People who walk the steps on an escalator…as if they’re so damn important they can’t just stand and wait. [/quote]

What? I always walk up esclators, it’s the quickest way to go…

People who aren’t me annoy the ever-loving piss out of me.

Slow racers on the highway (when 2 cars are going the speed limit side by side so you can’t pass)

People who don’t get the hint that their breath smells when you offer them gum/a mint.

The smoker/way too much cologne wearer (the person who tries to cover up the smell of smoke on them by using an entire bottle of axe)

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
People who walk the steps on an escalator…as if they’re so damn important they can’t just stand and wait.

What? I always walk up esclators, it’s the quickest way to go…[/quote]

I get pissed off when I want to walk up an escalator and two people are standing abreast and you can’t get past them. It’s not about being important (although I am desperately important) it’s about feeling the need to move.