Squatting Shoes

I was just wondering is there is any squat shoe that has a 2+ inch heel? I shattered my ankle a few years back on the right side and its causing uneven depth out of the bottom. I can go ass to ground on the left side but on the right I can’t. If anyone knows a shoe that makes a higher heeled shoe I would appreciate it. Most I can see are between 5/8ths inches to 0.75 inches, which is not enough. Thanks.

ask your girlfriend for her heels.

jk, but i don’t think anyone makes 2 inch heeled oly shoes. That’d be crazy, most people are fine with .75.

[quote]Zerpp wrote:
ask your girlfriend for her heels.

jk, but i don’t think anyone makes 2 inch heeled oly shoes. That’d be crazy, most people are fine with .75.[/quote]

Yeah that’s the problem, I need one with higher heels at least over an inch.

Alexus who posts here sometimes took them to a cobbler or a shoe repair shop to add to the heel of a regular weightlifing shoe, I think they were Do-wins. She has pins and lots of ankle mobility issues from an accident and this is what she did. You might try the Oly forum, she might see your post there.

2 inches is kind of a lot. I would try 1 inch first, then 1.25, etc… go in .25 inch increments imo.

[quote]debraD wrote:
Alexus who posts here sometimes took them to a cobbler or a shoe repair shop to add to the heel of a regular weightlifing shoe, I think they were Do-wins. She has pins and lots of ankle mobility issues from an accident and this is what she did. You might try the Oly forum, she might see your post there.[/quote]

This would probably be your only option. Gonna have to get them fixed up for that 2 inch heel.

Ah. Well cheers then, appreciated.

Shove these in your shoes.

http://www.tallerheels.com/

What about getting half from your shoe and about the other half from a 25 pounds plate?
All the best !

[quote]BHappy wrote:
What about getting half from your shoe and about the other half from a 25 pounds plate?
All the best ![/quote]

I’ve used plates; the one at my gym have these hole like handles. So If you step on them in a certain spot they can flip over! Not something a person should think about when having a few hundred pounds on their back.