T Nation

Squatting Form Check 200kg for 4 Reps

this is my friend who could squat 200 kg for 4 reps. he is the strongest guy in my gym.
He does not have an account on this site so he asked me to post the video for him.
Sorry for my English:

I could only squat 100kg right now. lots of work to do

Come back with a less obvious troll lol

That is the lamest squats I have seen in a long time.

waste of tape

[quote]TheUndertaker294 wrote:
this is my friend who could squat 200 kg for 4 reps. he is the strongest guy in my gym.
He does not have an account on this site so he asked me to post the video for him.
Sorry for my English:

I could only squat 100kg right now. lots of work to do[/quote]

I don’t know what you’re talking about, OP. I counted 6 reps.

yeah, it was 6 reps lol. He told me it was 4 reps, so I didn’t pay attention. 200kg*6 reps must be around 230 kg max. and he weighs only 80 kg

yeah, it was 6 reps lol. He told me it was 4 reps, so I didn’t pay attention. 200kg*6 reps must be around 230 kg max. and he weighs only 80 kg[/quote]

Have you ever heard about squat depth??

Your gym is full of pussies

yeah, it was 6 reps lol. He told me it was 4 reps, so I didn’t pay attention. 200kg*6 reps must be around 230 kg max. and he weighs only 80 kg[/quote]
He’d better be careful to not go too deep. Squatting heavy for high reps like that can blow out your knees.

for jealous haters that complain about depth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_57TLypu8w
200 kgs for reps easily
I asked him again and the previous video was 250 for 6 reps ( I made a mistake between the 2 videos, srry) weighing <=80 kg

If anyone is taking TheUndertaker seriously I am very, very disappointed in you. This is the most in-your-face troll job I think I’ve ever seen.

Nice deep Hoff Squats. Great job.

Either that bar is like 10 feet long or those are all 10 kg plates.

what if TheUndertaker is legitimately serious, and clueless. That would be epic.
There are actually people who are super clueless, even this much.