'Squatting Can Make Empty Beer Cans...

… Become Ascended Beings"

I was reading this quote by Bradley Steiner and the second to last sentence sounded very funny but so out of whack with an old Iron Man issue. Very funny I have to use it sometime. But it’s just so weird I’m wondering if anyone knows where it could have came from?

"You see, squatting does it all. Honest. It builds one’s capacity for strength in the bench press and deadlift. It builds muscle. It builds character. The squat has built more solid men than all the other bodybuilding exercises put together. It is a fabulous overall health builder and it will build an armor-clad heart, lungs like mighty engines, the all-round robust well-being of a lumberjack and it can turn empty beer cans into ascended beings who order the universe secretly while we sleep.

So, concentrate hard on squats."

IT CAN TURN EMPTY BEER CANS INTO ASCENDED BEINGS WHO ORDER THE UNIVERSE SECRETLY WHILE WE SLEEP???

Maybe he wrote this after emptying the beer cans.

I train with this 53 year old master 2 powerlifter who claims squats cure fucking everything. This guy is just full of piss and vinegar. he squats around 600 @ 220

[quote]bwhitwell wrote:
Maybe he wrote this after emptying the beer cans.[/quote]

LMAO

They cure cancer.

^ beat me to it, POST WHORE!

New religion?

found our place of worship