Squats, They Are Not an Option

so you all know, i’m a 200 lb DB that loves to work out. i don’t do shows or compete i do it because 10 yrs ago i came down with Crohn’s and it forever changed my life. I push myself as hard as I can in the gym because one day my Crohns will come back and I need the mental and physical prop to kick its ass! I will not go down to a 125 emaciated carcass again!

So I use my gym as my temple to challenge my mind and body. My body once gave me the middle finger when i was sick, now i use my mind to get back at my body. this brings me to Squats. I love them.

I did Smolov and i want to share with you that if i can find the forum. but today i decide to try the 20 rep squat. This is awesome and everyone needs to try it! what you do is take what you can Squat 10 times, and double it. So today I took 315 and went to work! Everything was going great until I got to 15…then my world started to go black…literally! I couldn’t get enough oxygen between reps. I got to 18, went down sucking wind like i just sprinted 100 yards…i was pushing so hard to get back up from my deep squats and the world went BLACK! I freaking passed out half way up!

What makes it even better is I had a crowd watching me try this. When I came to face first on the floor with the bar above my head, i freaking hit it with the old noggin! HA Ha. Dumb ass. Everyone was laughing because it was funny, but man did that suck! I cant wait to try it again. I hope there is someone else out their that has tried this and I can hear from you too! Now lets go Squat!

You’re a 200 lb dumbbell?

OP: I remember when I first masturbated, too. Christy Brinkley.

Two words: safety pins.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]
OP?

Rather than Crohn’s Disease, I think your biggest roadblock to muscle gain is the fact that you are made of 200 pounds of steel and have a knurled handle…

I wouldn’t fuck with a 200lb Dumbbell.

[quote]GeneticWasted wrote:
I did Smolov and i want to share with you that if i can find the forum. [/quote]

SAMA is gone, dude. Sorry.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

LMAO!!

The only option besides being a 200 pound dumbbell is that he’s a 200 pound double bicep…hmm.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
The only option besides being a 200 pound dumbbell is that he’s a 200 pound double bicep…hmm. [/quote]

I think it has been established that the OP is, in fact, a 200lb dumbbell - a dumbbell who somehow has access to a computer and, perhaps through some arcane magic spell, has the ability to think and to formulate sentences…

He could be a dirty bitch, or a drab bloke, or a dastardly brit, etc etc

Why hasn’t anyone said douche bag yet?

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Why hasn’t anyone said douche bag yet?[/quote]

Cause its a contest.

No point going for the low hanging fruit.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
OP: I remember when I first masturbated, too. Christy Brinkley.[/quote]

Jane Fonda in Barebarella.

The Orgasmotron.

Wait, I got it! DingleBerry!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
The only option besides being a 200 pound dumbbell is that he’s a 200 pound double bicep…hmm. [/quote]

I think it has been established that the OP is, in fact, a 200lb dumbbell - a dumbbell who somehow has access to a computer and, perhaps through some arcane magic spell, has the ability to think and to formulate sentences…[/quote]

I just wanna know the DB’s secret to typing.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Cause its a contest.

[/quote]
Oh, you mean a Dick Bag?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Cause its a contest.

[/quote]
Oh, you mean a Dick Bag?[/quote]

A cock vuitton?

Am I being a dick to her?

I do not intentionally try to be?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Cause its a contest.

[/quote]
Oh, you mean a Dick Bag?[/quote]

A cock vuitton?

Am I being a dick to her?

I do not intentionally try to be?[/quote]
We’re trying to figure out what “DB” is in the OP.

You said “low hanging fruit”.

That made me think “Dick Bag”