Squats Starting to Tax my Body More

Hi guys im going to hit 40yo in 3 months, i have been training for 15 years. The first half of that messing around not knowing what i was doing, past 3 years tho been training hard 4 times a week for strength & size, upper body 2 times, lower 2 times. I Got my squat up to 162kg/357 pounds Deadlift 180kg/396lb.

But out of all my lifts the squat is taxing me a lot i feel numb for a few days after my lower body workout, and starting to get little niggles here and there. As CT says… Never Chase Fatigue, Chase Performance. so going to change things up! Upper body 2 times a week and lower once a week, with some conditioning thrown in, for a few months and then start squatting again what do you guys think of this work out, would you change anything to this workout?

WORKOUT1 UPPER BODY
BENCH STRENGTH 3X3 90% 1RM
PENLEY ROW 3X8
INCLINE PRESS 3X8
PULL UP 3X10
BI’S-TRI’S 3X12 SUPERSETTED

WORKOUT2 LOWER BODY
BOX JUMPS 3X3
TRAPBAR DEADLIFT 4X6 78% 1RM
WEIGHTED STEP UP 4X6 EACH LEG
GLUTE HAM RAISE 3X10
HYPER EXTENSTION 3X8

WORKOUT3 UPPER BODY
STANDING OHP 3X5 1AMRAP SET
SEATED ROW 3X10
BENCH 3X8 PAUSED 70% 1RM
PULL UP 3X10
SHRUG 3X10
BI’S-TRI’S 3X12 SUPERSETTED

CONDITIONING
45LB WEIGHTED VEST 2MILE WALK 2-3 TIMES A WEEK ON DAYS OFF

I think you should try squatting 6 days a week. Do minimal warm up sets and build up to a 1 rep max for each day. Since your max is
357 lbs then perhaps only start with a one rep max of 225 and slowly add a pound to the bar every day. This kind of squatting will strengthen your whole body and maybe should be the first lift of for each lift day. Don’t deny the squat.

sound’s interesting gonna look into that seen a few articles about squatting every day.