Squats Make Buying Pants Difficult

[quote]imhungry wrote:
JimmyLee09 wrote:
aussie101 wrote:
JimmyLee09 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Your posts are becoming annoying.

I apoligize if my posts are annoying. That is not my intent. The things I post are things I talk about to fellow bodybuiders. I just like to see how others feel about the topics: just for discussions. I am new here so any suggestions on how to make my posts more acceptable? Thank you

If you really are a ‘fellow bodybuilder’ you would not be complaining about your legs getting too big or your lats rubbing your sides or any of that shit. I mean come on, seriously.

I starting to think that I am getting burned out from bodybuilding right now. Maybe I should take a short layoff just to get my mind a rest. After reading my comment I must say that usually I would not complain about those things. A break might be the medicine to break through my current plateaus!

I think that’s a good idea. You don’t want to fatigue your adrenals too much.[/quote]

Good call. To the OP, do you have a moon face?

please leave. and if it seems like I’m making a post in every one of your retarded threads, it’s because you have a lot of them.

it’s like you read the boards for all of 2008 and now are just rehashing them all in one night.

I know what you mean man, I can barely lift the fork to stuff my lean, drug free face.

let us see these quads of yours

wow

I have that same problem with my shirts too.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
it’s like you read the boards for all of 2008 and now are just rehashing them all in one night.[/quote]

Your “Professor X starter Set” must’ve just arrived in the mail.

Seriously, this guy is annoying but you can quit trying to impress all of the “popular guys” on the board by copping their attitude and posting style. You aren’t big and aren’t a “bodybuilder” so quit acting like you are some fucking gatekeeper or part of the “in” crowd here (it’s pathetic there is such a thing for a website like this).

That’s when you realize it’s better to go for the boy toy look rather than the bodybuilder look.

This jimmylee clown had his 15 minutes.

Let these threads die.

[quote]trextacy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
it’s like you read the boards for all of 2008 and now are just rehashing them all in one night.

Seriously, this guy is annoying but you can quit trying to impress all of the “popular guys” on the board by copping their attitude and posting style. You aren’t big and aren’t a “bodybuilder” so quit acting like you are some fucking gatekeeper or part of the “in” crowd here (it’s pathetic there is such a thing for a website like this).[/quote]

What does being a bodybuilder have to do with saying a guy is rehashing posts. Quit trying to impress guys by being a dick.

He doesn’t seem to have the mental strength to have become a 235 guy.

He is even considering a layoff just because T-members flamed him on his own thread.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
This jimmylee clown [/quote]

lol. I guess thats a NY thing, calling people clowns.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
trextacy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Seriously, this guy is annoying but you can quit trying to impress all of the “popular guys” on the board by copping their attitude and posting style. You aren’t big and aren’t a “bodybuilder” so quit acting like you are some fucking gatekeeper or part of the “in” crowd here (it’s pathetic there is such a thing for a website like this).

What does being a bodybuilder have to do with saying a guy is rehashing posts. Quit trying to impress guys by being a dick.[/quote]

jehova’s isn’t a bodybuilder. i’m talking about the way he posts. he has multiple posts on this guy’s threads acting like he’s a hall monitor. i’m not trying to impress anyone.

i have this problem but its different.

i cant wear shirts cause my abs are too hot.

[quote]trextacy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Your “Professor X starter Set” must’ve just arrived in the mail.[/quote]

Wait, is that the one that comes packaged with the “I am a Rebel because I make posts about how people kiss Professor X’s ass because I focus on him a little too much…NTTAWWT” set?

Those shipping costs must be a bitch!

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i cant wear shirts cause my abs are too hot.[/quote]

lol. That must suck.

[quote]elusive wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
This jimmylee clown

lol. I guess thats a NY thing, calling people clowns.
[/quote]

haha yea probably

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i have this problem but its different.

i cant wear shirts cause my abs are too hot.[/quote]

could I cook an egg on them?

OP giving another trolljob, eh?