Squats Hurt?

Not the kind you’d expect!

http://www.break.com/index/worst-nutshot-timing-ever.html

Why would she do that other than having a death wish?

This video would have been more satisfying if a 500 lbs+ barbell rolled off his back and cut her in half.

At least it got him to go lower!

After all the times I’ve seen that video I have finally figured it out. She only kicked one of his balls. Look close, on the back of her shorts it says “I love a nut”.

Yes I’m now officially punch drunk and need to go home for the weekend.

That’s what he gets for the shit depth

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
That’s what he gets for the shit depth[/quote]

That’s what he gets for doing less than 100 lbs.

I’d have killed the bitch, right there in the gym.

[quote]Uncle Fester wrote:
I’d have killed the bitch, right there in the gym.[/quote]

X2

The only time he went to depth was after getting his sack tapped

i’d av got up, smacked the bitch, left the gym without her, gone home, burnt all her clothes, rang her to tell her she was dumped. End of story!

[quote]pro.nub wrote:
The only time he went to depth was after getting his sack tapped[/quote]

The “nut-sack cue” was on the Rippetoe DVD I believe.

[quote]TheSin wrote:
i’d av got up, smacked the bitch, left the gym without her, gone home, burnt all her clothes, rang her to tell her she was dumped. End of story![/quote]

No, because if you were the guy in the video you would be too ashamed of your pathetic squatting.

Sure, it’s a pretty dam stupid thing for her to do but he oughta man up somewhat and his girl might not treat him like that. A bit more weight might have earned him some respect even out of safety.

After all’s said and done any man would stand up and rack the weight before keeling over. Sure, it hurts like shit and will in no way go away without sitting down it’ll just stay with you. But it still is only pain, it only takes a shred over normal willpower to get what needs to be done, done before curling up in the fetal position.

fake as fuck