T Nation

Squats and Recovery

I did 4x5 squats. On the last 2 reps of the last 2 sets, I exhibited bad form.

Although I completed the squat, I had slight pain in my middle right and left sides.

I will most certainly exercise proper form from now onwards, however I seek advice about recovery.

[quote]SpadeK wrote:

Although I completed the squat, I had slight pain in my middle right and left sides.

I will most certainly exercise proper form from now onwards, however I seek advice about recovery.[/quote]

OH NOOOO!!! Too much of a pussy to do your full leg workouts? Just forget about it dude. Working out isn’t for you. Try knitting.

[quote]GEARiTUP wrote:
SpadeK wrote:

I will most certainly exercise proper form from now onwards, however I seek advice about recovery.

OH NOOOO!!! Too much of a pussy to do your full leg workouts? Just forget about it dude. Working out isn’t for you. Try knitting.[/quote]

What!

I seek advice, stating my intentions to complete full squats, and you mock me!

You are scum.

[quote]GEARiTUP wrote:
SpadeK wrote:

OH NOOOO!!! Too much of a pussy to do your full leg workouts? Just forget about it dude. Working out isn’t for you. Try knitting.[/quote]

Are you saying that I’m a pussy because I had bad form?

I used a significant increase in weights, so I was exerting myself fully.

Why are you insulting a beginner? Perhaps your empty hubris feeds upon trying to discourage amateurs?

You’re a disgrace to T-Nation.