Squatdr Vert Jump Video-Insane!

You’re supposed to put a ball in that hole, not your head! :smiley:

I PMed SquatDr once to help me with my training.he responded very quickly with a high-quality and detailed answer back!
So he is a very nice guy as well.

I second what Balbo wrote. SquatDr. is a very nice guy and helpful with programs as well.

Nick Radonjic

[quote]Nick Radonjic wrote:
I second what Balbo wrote. SquatDr. is a very nice guy and helpful with programs as well.

Nick Radonjic[/quote]

Ditto.

hey squatdr what is your training like?

[quote]FREEstylN8 wrote:
hey squatdr what is your training like?[/quote]

Inspiring.

fuck.

Thats all I can say.

[quote]FREEstylN8 wrote:
hey squatdr what is your training like?[/quote]

right now my training is basically a four day upper/lower upper/lower split with the main emphasis on sprints and then plyos and jumping, with max strength being secondary. most of my focus is spent trying to acheive personal bests in sprints of various distances and then going for jumping personal bests. i rotate the jumps in cycles and deload when i feel i cant make any new gains.

the lifting, though secondary, still gets lots of attention, its just that my strength levels are good, i just need to get the sprinting and jumping up to par. my lifting consists of max effort and dynamic days with my own twists on them which i have found work well threw trial and error and i do some form of oly lift each day. wednesday is my active recovery day. if you just pm or email me i can actually give you my workout, i have most of the athletes that i train use a similiar template with great success.

hope that helps,
AC

Why don’t you just post it here?

[quote]blazindave wrote:
Why don’t you just post it here?[/quote]

i second this

[quote]richardson23 wrote:
blazindave wrote:

i second this[/quote]

Why don’t you just PM him if you want it?

It’s been said a million times already, but amazing, dude. Clearly the hard work and dedication has paid off.

[quote]richardson23 wrote:
blazindave wrote:

i second this[/quote]

I don’t want to speak for AC, but it wouldn’t really be possible to post his workout in a forum. I e-mailed him a little while ago and in response he sent me four multi-page Word documents full of detailed explanations of what he does and recommends. I can’t even imagine how he would put all that stuff on T-Nation. He’s not trying to be secretive or anything; it’s just a matter of pragmatics.

For what it’s worth, AC is extremely humble and very generous in helping others. He answered all my questions thoroughly and quickly. He is a lot like Kelly Baggett in that way (both are Midwesterners, too, which probably isn’t a coincidence).

PM was sent. I can’t wait for the answer.

I thought my vert (40 inch running) and squat (460 lbs RAW) are impressive… Now I can see how weak I am…

[quote]eic wrote:
richardson23 wrote:
blazindave wrote:

i second this

I don’t want to speak for AC, but it wouldn’t really be possible to post his workout in a forum. I e-mailed him a little while ago and in response he sent me four multi-page Word documents full of detailed explanations of what he does and recommends. I can’t even imagine how he would put all that stuff on T-Nation. He’s not trying to be secretive or anything; it’s just a matter of pragmatics.

For what it’s worth, AC is extremely humble and very generous in helping others. He answered all my questions thoroughly and quickly. He is a lot like Kelly Baggett in that way (both are Midwesterners, too, which probably isn’t a coincidence). [/quote]

yeah eic is right, i would post it if it wasnt so complicated, but its a few pages long. to those that pm’d me and emailed me, i will respond as soon as possible, but am out of town this weekend. thanks again for all the positive comments.

AC

for those who have pm’d me wanting the workouts, if you could email me at squatdr740@hotmail.com. thats the only way i know how to send the workouts. thanks.

AC

[quote]Junior__23 wrote:
PM was sent. I can’t wait for the answer.

I thought my vert (40 inch running) and squat (460 lbs RAW) are impressive… Now I can see how weak I am…[/quote]

I guess the saying is true. You always find someone better than you.