Squatdr Vert Jump Video-Insane!

check out this insane you tube video of “squatdr”, impressive explosive power and physique! wish my hops were that big!

Damn.

THAT is impressive.

He’s a member here, posts occasionally. Same screen name.

SquatDr does indeed post here. I’ve seen his pictures in his profile and I know he has squatted around 700, but that is just disgusting jumping ability.

When I looked at his stats under his name, I was a little skeptical, to be perfectly honest. However, after watching that video, his stats are completely validated in my mind. I must admit that his stats are mind boggling as well! He should add flight king to his avatar!

Nick Radonjic

mad hops!

that’s really inspiring.

thanks guys for the kind words, i really appreciate it.

AC

I want to see what kind of dunks he can do. That vert is crazy

Damn, he made that look disgustingly easy.

First of all, mad props. Second, I’d be interested to know how long it took you to attain this level of performance?

Woahness.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
He is recovering from injury in that clip. Wait till he gets 100%.

Woahness.[/quote]

Woahnessitacious.

Check out that comment from youtube:

“He’s gonna need to refine his technique if he wants to be on T-Dub’s level. He could probably get a few inches higher if he could get a one two step down as opposed to that hop he takes.”

Edit: so you’re actually in this thread!
I find Basketball boring as hell, but I consider the video inspiring. Congratulations to your skill, talent and training.

[quote]rmccart1 wrote:
First of all, mad props. Second, I’d be interested to know how long it took you to attain this level of performance?[/quote]

a long long long time, lol. i worked insanely hard to get my vert up, since i was 15 or so, so 10 years. and i wasnt a naturally high jumping guy, above average, but not amazing or anything.

[quote]SquatDr wrote:
rmccart1 wrote:
First of all, mad props. Second, I’d be interested to know how long it took you to attain this level of performance?

a long long long time, lol. i worked insanely hard to get my vert up, since i was 15 or so, so 10 years. and i wasnt a naturally high jumping guy, above average, but not amazing or anything.[/quote]

How have you trained? I mean have you always focused on your vert?

SquatDr, the video says that you are now focusing on weightlifting and sprinting.

If you don’t mind sharing, what are your some of your sprinting times?

Dude… ur amazing, mad props