Squat Twice a Week, Dead Once

I want to squat twice but dead lift once a week. How does this look based on Jim’s beginners program. At 56 squatting three time a week is a bit much. I like full body and my goals are strength and overall health.

Mon.
Squat 5/3/1 FSL 2x5
Bench Deload Weights
Chins 3x10
Face Pull/Triceps Extension 3x10

Wed.
Deadlift 5/3/1
Press 5/3/1 FSL 2x5
Barbell Row 3x10
SLDL 3x5

Fri.
Squat Deload Weights
Bench 5/3/1 FSL 2x5
Chins 3x10
Barbell Curls 3x10

Jim has outlined a 3 day full body routine if I’m not mistaken.

Google 531 1000% Awsome

I have seen and used the full body 3 day a week but 3 days of squatting was too much. That is why I thought his beginners program might work.

Thanks I will do the search for Awesome.

[quote]Raubtier wrote:
Google 531 1000% Awsome[/quote]

Good recommendation but dont give away Jim’s stuff when it is on his paid website and not elsewhere.

Jim, time to bring out a follow up with your templates from your website.

Sorry. I did not realize it was from his website.

[quote]Camm wrote:

[quote]Raubtier wrote:

Good recommendation but dont give away Jim’s stuff when it is on his paid website and not elsewhere.

Jim, time to bring out a follow up with your templates from your website.[/quote]
The template is already on public forums. I Found it there and thought it was okay to post it here.

Just let me be clear. I respect Jims work and have bought two of his books, and would defintely buy the next. He is a great man who gives out information whtich have helped alot of guys, including me.

[quote]Camm wrote:

[quote]Raubtier wrote:

Jim, time to bring out a follow up with your templates from your website.[/quote]

This is the internet.