Squat Till You Puke

Or puke while you squat Fun with squats - YouTube

I’m sure happy that I wasn’t the head judge. I would have a hard time giving a white light after I got puked on. There must be something in the rulebook against that.

It’s a way to psyche out your opponents, I know I would feel a little queasy after seeing someone just hurl.

That is really a testament to how much drive he has that he can continue the lift while puking. I usually puke after the squats or complexes. You’d be surprised how hard it is to find a garbage bin at my uni gym.

-chris

Nick Tylutki (I sure hope I spelt that right) is a complete freak. Can’t believe he only took like 3rd (?) at this years nationals!

You’ll not that he didn’t miss the lift.

Incredible.

Wow. Nuff said.

I have projectile-shot blood out my nose squatting- but a hurl like that takes it to another level. Way to go Nick!

[quote]Otep wrote:
You’ll not that he didn’t miss the lift.

Incredible.[/quote]

Even considering the carryover he got out of releasing his air and puke together, I was more impressed by him completing the lift!

nice!

Nick should have known better that one is not supposed to drink a big protein drink before attempting a max effort squat!

All kidding aside, it is amazing that he was able to complete that lift in good form with that happening to him.

That was one of coolest things I have ever seen.

There was a comment on youtube that said he has done this before? WTF?!

[quote]ChaseT wrote:
- YouTube [/quote]

I’m pretty sure I;ve seen this. And if it’s the one I’m thinking of, I certainly don’t want to see it again.