Squat Stand Needed

I am in need of a squat stand that is sturdy yet mobile and I’ve browsed the internet and can’t really find what I’m looking for. The stand will be moved a lot which is why I need it to be mobile. I also will either have 1) plenty of spotters or 2) be outside so really the stand just has to be able to hold the weight so that it can be racked and unracked.

Dan John has a fairly simply stand in his DVD series but I’ve only found what appears to be overly bulky, overpriced stand while looking.

I’d even buy interested in buying a used one if there are places online that may have some type of equipment like this that is used.

I thought this would be the best place to post as I thought maybe people have transported stands for outside training and may have found something that has worked for them.

Thanks ahead of time for any help!

try here power racks - Manufacturer of Gym, Weight, and Fitness Equipment for 40 years

Try here as well.

http://store.valueweb.com/servlet/bwproducts/-strse-45/Portable-Squat-Rack-BW/Detail

Similar to Ironminds Vulcan Racks but cheaper. Portable and no tools needed for assembly.

Thank you for the sites. I will check them out.

If anyone else has any other good, but cheap, and easily moveable squat stands, please let me know!

Try craigslist.com

you can search for local people selling all kinds of stuff.

Edit: The official site is craigslist.org
as pointed out to me by barks217, thanks.

[quote]jarc wrote:
Try craigslist.com

you can search for local people selling all kinds of stuff.
[/quote]

x2

i own the second one, its flimsy not worth 300$