SQUAT Rx Videos

Your video series is pretty awesome, thanks.

Thanks Ghost!

Squat Rx #9: JV Squats & Overhead Squats

Squat Rx #10: Set-Up & Breathing

this is amazing. thanks.

Thanks troumagnet!

Squat Rx #11: Belts, Wraps, and Suits (Part I)

Squat Rx #11: Belts, Wraps, and Suits (Part II)

Squat Rx #12: 5 Common Squatting Issues (Part I)

In part I, I talk about the heels raising off the floor, hips shifting laterally, and the knees bowing in and out while squatting. Also features the song, “I Like to Squat It!”.

Squat Rx #12 (Part II)

Part two talks about upper back and shoulder pain when squatting.

Squat Rx #14: 7 “Core” Exercises

I’ve got a fever and the only perscription is more Squat Rx… errrr, anywho…

Squat Rx #15; The Front Squat

Squat Rx #16: The Hack Squat

I just want to say that these have been VERY helpful thank you for taking the time to make them, this should be stickied.

EXCELLENT! I have “Starting Strength”, and these videos are great ancillary information.

Thank you very much for these.

Boris B:

This is random, but would you be able to disclose where you got that Skwat! T-Shirt from?

Extremely insightful, much appreciated. Plus, I gotta say that gym you shot these in is just sick.

Thanks everyone! I had the shirt made. If I ever get greedy, I’ll have a bunch made and try to sell them… and probably lose hundreds of $$.

Cheers. Those videos are definitely helpful, I’ve seen most of them already, but now that I think of it I would benefit from watching some again more thoroughly. Anyway…

Kudos to you for making high quality, free films about squatting. I’m certain that it will be of great help to many.

Bump, here’s Boris’ profile on youtube:

Boris is a cool guy, he also is an active poster on the official CrossFit forums.