Squat Review

For the last 6 months I’ve only used a ssb to squat with. This max was from July. Give me some feedback, let me know what I need to work on.

That looks pretty solid. Maybe work on driving the elbows forward more to maintain tension and power around the sticking point.

yeah that’s a great squat man. Everything looks really solid, depth looks good. Sticking point was tough,but theres nothing to improve that except to just get stronger lol. Are you wearing wraps, or are those just sleeves? just curiosity. And how much are you weighing?

yeah that’s a great squat man. Everything looks really solid, depth looks good. Sticking point was tough,but theres nothing to improve that except to just get stronger lol. Are you wearing wraps, or are those just sleeves? just curiosity. And how much are you weighing?

[quote]N.K. wrote:
[/quote]

I was 195 in this video. They are wraps. First and only time I’ve ever worn them

350 no belt 385x2 w belt front squat