Squat Rack Poster

I am hopefully getting a squat rack to go in my basement, as long as the deal doesn’t fall through. Anyways I’m looking to put up a bad ass poster in front of it. I thought it would be a cool thread idea to open this up to suggestions. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with

I’ve got this hanging in my gym. I’ve also got a couple EliteFTS posters, which are all pretty cool.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
.[/quote]
Where has DB been?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
.[/quote]
Where has DB been?

[/quote]

Learning Voodoo to fix Kapernick & the Niners play…

@USMC, that actually looks awesome. I knew I would get some great ideas, keep em coming guys.

@Dr. P- thanks for burning that horrible image into my mind man… haha

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
@USMC, that actually looks awesome. I knew I would get some great ideas, keep em coming guys.
[/quote]

It’s a bit expensive, but high quality. It’s not paper thin like most posters.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
[/quote]

It’s a bit expensive, but high quality. It’s not paper thin like most posters.[/quote]

I would probably want something that will hold up anyways. Thanks for the help. BTW is that you in your avatar?

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
[/quote]

It’s a bit expensive, but high quality. It’s not paper thin like most posters.[/quote]

I would probably want something that will hold up anyways. Thanks for the help. BTW is that you in your avatar? [/quote]

Ya, it should hold up nicely. There is also a version for women. I’m gonna hang that up hopefully this week for the wife.

Yup, that’s me.

I’ve got this EliteFTS poster hanging up as well.

Another one of Pauline!

^Would certain encourage solid “Jerk” technique, if you’re into that sort of thing…

something for the wife, and every woman, if she lifts.