Squat Rack Curls Quatro

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Time for a new one. I’ll start it off with one of my own tales.

Yesterday I was doing heavy deadlifts and on my last set I yanked a smelling salt so far up my nose it burned the back of my skull. Keep in mind, this is in my garage with the door wide open. So I was roaring like a wounded fucking elephant when I started the lift, when I locked it out I started screaming at the top of my lungs then lowered it and (mockingly, trying to startle my roommate who was lifting with me) started crying.

Then I stood up and hurled a can of Diet Coke out of the garage and into the street. When the can hit a car driving by I looked up and noticed that these two smoking hot chicks who were running by had stopped to watch the spectacle of me deadlifting. They looked scared, especially since I had apparently hurled the can right over their heads and it glanced off the car driving by behind them. I sheepishly waved and said “sorry…it’s, uh…the steroids. Heh, heh.” Then I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and kinda staggered back into the garage.

That’s pretty douchey bro, lucky it wasn’t my car.[/quote]

Come on, let’s hear it: I’m sick of hearing motherfuckers talk shit about a bunch of newbies and dumbfucks who frequent the gym in this thread, as if they don’t ever do stupid shit or have done stupid shit.

I’ve shared some what-the-fuck moments on here that I’ve seen in gyms, but I’m not so full of myself that I can’t admit that I’ve been there and done it too at some point. Let’s hear some of your own squat rack curl stories. I know you’ve got 'em.[/quote]

I think most people forgot what the spirit of this thread was started as. [/quote]

Trying to get it back on track:

A month or so ago I was doing db rows, and decided to go really fucking heavy (for me), loaded up 185. On rep number three I hit myself on my dick with the db.

Last winter, did front squats outside the garage. I sit back. But sit back too far, realize that I’ll fall, think “fuck”, my back hits the wall, I drop the bar, it falls on my thighs, bounces into my abs and I end up really happy that I’m using some pussy weight and didn’t get seiously hurt.