Squat Rack Curls Quatro

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Time for a new one. I’ll start it off with one of my own tales.

Yesterday I was doing heavy deadlifts and on my last set I yanked a smelling salt so far up my nose it burned the back of my skull. Keep in mind, this is in my garage with the door wide open. So I was roaring like a wounded fucking elephant when I started the lift, when I locked it out I started screaming at the top of my lungs then lowered it and (mockingly, trying to startle my roommate who was lifting with me) started crying.

Then I stood up and hurled a can of Diet Coke out of the garage and into the street. When the can hit a car driving by I looked up and noticed that these two smoking hot chicks who were running by had stopped to watch the spectacle of me deadlifting.

They looked scared, especially since I had apparently hurled the can right over their heads and it glanced off the car driving by behind them. I sheepishly waved and said “sorry…it’s, uh…the steroids. Heh, heh.” Then I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and kinda staggered back into the garage.

That’s pretty douchey bro, lucky it wasn’t my car.[/quote]

Fuck yeah it was douchey. Pretty douchey? Try heavily douchey…bro. I doubt you’re the model of proper decorum and etiquette at all times either though, especially if you have the luxury of working out in the privacy of your own garage.

Come on, let’s hear it: I’m sick of hearing motherfuckers talk shit about a bunch of newbies and dumbfucks who frequent the gym in this thread, as if they don’t ever do stupid shit or have done stupid shit.

I’ve shared some what-the-fuck moments on here that I’ve seen in gyms, but I’m not so full of myself that I can’t admit that I’ve been there and done it too at some point. Let’s hear some of your own squat rack curl stories. I know you’ve got 'em.[/quote]

Definetely respectable.
I’d rather say the dumb shit that I do in these threads than try to make fun of someone trying their best in the gym, minding their business and NOT taping strangers dance between sets or what have you.

As for me… I asked someone how to use a Smith Machine :slight_smile: