Squat is Stuck at 72kg

[quote]RinoSagat wrote:
I actually didn’t do my own version of the 5x5 and went back to the basics and that’s where the problem is.[/quote]
6 weeks ago, you laid out two programs and pretty much said “this is how I’m training.” I apologize for misunderstanding that that wasn’t how you were training.
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/how_does_my_program_look

Two months ago, when you asked about doing back and front squats in the same session, I literally told you that if it worked for you, do it. The Mighty Stu also posted and basically agreed. Other posters have also told you to stick with it in other threads. It might be “against the rules”, but at the end of the day, if it works, it works.

Important Note, kids: Every piece of information you’ll ever see in an article, post, book, video, or whatever, it’s all speaking generally. You always need to compare it to the results you actually see from what you actually do in the gym.

If an article, poster, or scientific study says something isn’t supposed to work, but it’s something you do and see legit, measurable progress from, then it works. Period.

And again, what did you weigh back in February?