Squat Form Check

[quote]manee wrote:
Off-topic, I know, but I really like how you’re working on your lifts (DL thread) and posting videos regularly! I’m thinking about a squat thread myself focusing on technique as well. It helps a lot watching your videos, reading the comments and analyzing the movement, keep it up![/quote]

Thanks! I was honestly starting to feel that I might to annoying to people cause I seem to post rather frequently, maybe even too frequently.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
I was looking for something else for myself, but stumbled on this video and thought it might be useful for you. It covers pulling yourself down and knees out and upper back tightness which is what needs work right now. Btw, big time improvement in short time since your first video.

Watched the video and I totally relate to it. I’ve never had much of a mobility issue(I think) but I do feel that I have very little control over my movements, especially when the weights get heavy.

[quote]Benanything wrote:
Thanks! I was honestly starting to feel that I might to annoying to people cause I seem to post rather frequently, maybe even too frequently.
[/quote]

Do what you gotta do to improve. People will stop replying if it gets annoying, lol.