T Nation

Squat-Form Check

Just wanted to check my form on a heavy set, since I know that form tends to break on heavier weights.
So thank's everyone in advance and sorry for the quality of the video.

Hard to tell from that angle but I don’t think any of those were to depth. Sorry to sound like a depth nazi but I’d rather be told in training than red lighted on the platform.

Thank’s for the quick response.
Maybe it’s the angle maybe it’s not, I’ll try to go deeper next time.

Upload it to YouTube so I can see it

[quote]tylerkeen42 wrote:
Hard to tell from that angle but I don’t think any of those were to depth. Sorry to sound like a depth nazi but I’d rather be told in training than red lighted on the platform.[/quote]

I agree. Not a great angle for judging depth but they do look high. Get a video from the side to be certain.

[quote]thehooliganmel wrote:

[quote]tylerkeen42 wrote:
Hard to tell from that angle but I don’t think any of those were to depth. Sorry to sound like a depth nazi but I’d rather be told in training than red lighted on the platform.[/quote]

I agree. Not a great angle for judging depth but they do look high. Get a video from the side to be certain. [/quote]

Tried to capture it from a different angle I hope it’s good.
There isn’t a lot of room to play with around the squat rack.

keep elbows more under the bar and keep your chest up

[quote]fat_powerlifter wrote:
keep elbows more under the bar and keep your chest up[/quote]

What about the depth was it ok this time?
I see what you mean about the elbows, was it also a problem on the other video or just on this one?

That angle is worse then the previous one. Get you camera low to depth so you can see