Squat Form Check

I’d like to get a critque of my squat if I could. There aren’t any experienced guys to ask at my gym, so I figured I’d give asking here a shot. This is 315.

Thats a great squat. Keep doing what your doing. Post us a video of maybe a 5 rep max so we can see how your form is if it stays the same throughout or it breaks towards the end. Reps are better for judgment than 1rep or 1 rep maxes.

But if thats the way you do all your squats id say great form bro keep it up.

[quote]jkondash89 wrote:
Post us a video of maybe a 5 rep max so we can see how your form is if it stays the same throughout or it breaks towards the end. Reps are better for judgment than 1rep or 1 rep maxes.
[/quote]

I’m curious why you think this. My preference is for a heavy single. That’s what counts on the platform.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]jkondash89 wrote:
Post us a video of maybe a 5 rep max so we can see how your form is if it stays the same throughout or it breaks towards the end. Reps are better for judgment than 1rep or 1 rep maxes.
[/quote]

I’m curious why you think this. My preference is for a heavy single. That’s what counts on the platform.
[/quote]

If the person trains with 5s it can be important. Other people may pick up something the lifter doesn’t notice. And during a multiple rep set there are more chances to fuck up.

If its a max attempt theres always gonna be a form breakdown somewhere in my opinion. Thats why i say 5s are better because we can watch 5 reps to see where there is a breakdown in form