Squat Form Check

Please help me with my horrible sqaut form. Things like stretches and other excercises I can do to improve. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Video is set as private cant watch it

ok i changed it i think it should work now.

Depth is high, no hip extension, not very tight in hips or back, you just buckle at your hips to start and then bring them under you and push your knees forward.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Depth is high, no hip extension, not very tight in hips or back, you just buckle at your hips to start and then bring them under you and push your knees forward. [/quote]

Can you please explain what you mean by hip extension?

Yes, you extend your hips forward (or you should, you don’t).

Imagine you are pile driving a girl from behind - like you’re hate fucking her - and you want to reach her stomach. That is what you should try and do when you clear the hole for your squat and deadlift.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Yes, you extend your hips forward (or you should, you don’t).

Imagine you are pile driving a girl from behind - like you’re hate fucking her - and you want to reach her stomach. That is what you should try and do when you clear the hole for your squat and deadlift.[/quote]

For religous reasons Im still a virgin (waiting for marriage). But i think i get it lol. How is it i can extend my hips forward but still try and sit back?

Go grab a watermelon and a bottle of baby oil…

You don’t extend through your hips until you clear the hole. Sit back in your setup, then drive out of the hole and once you clear it - which for you is about 3-4 inches below your knees - start extending through with your hips.