Squat Form Check (Video Inside)

hey everyone, just filmed my squat work today going up to 365 for 3 reps, I’ve been reading a lot about squat form, and how to really do it so i tried applying it today. opinions, advice, and criticism is welcome, it helps me :slight_smile:

on the channel i have a squat video of 385 for 4 reps if you guys want to see that form which imo was not good at all, hopefully you all can see a difference between the videos!

385 for 4 reps

in my opinion, obvious marked improvement with old/new video. thats good stuff to see

your form looks solid to me. you hit good depth with control … and im a squat-form-nazi

looks good man

Night and day improvement.

haha oh thank god to hear that :slight_smile: thanks a lot you guys! its definitely a big improvement too imo. now i just need to work on more depth, at 365 it was slight off compared to my other sets but next leg day ill work around 360-365 for depth and clean reps until i can move on!

Soo what I think you need to do is bring a BIG DILDO to the Gym and place it underneath ur squatting area, and so when your butt hits it you know your low enough!

[quote]optheta wrote:
Soo what I think you need to do is bring a BIG DILDO to the Gym and place it underneath ur squatting area, and so when your butt hits it you know your low enough! [/quote]

How’s that working for you then?